Reviews for Musica Mundana
Sgt. Snape chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Excellently beautiful! It flooded my heart with a smile which hasn't happened in a long time.
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was beautiful.
Soului chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was very beautiful. Thank you for this.
tobia chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is beautiful and excellently and fully imagined. Thanks for writing it! :)
Scarlet Tigress chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Beautiful in the way that only the best and most soulful literature is, this simple story has amazing power. There is no neat sequence of events or tidy conclusions, but that I think speaks more to the skill of the author than anything else. I think it is mainly a story about healing through nature, which is of course, a theme very much aligned to the overall mantra expressed in the animorphs series. Usually I find original characters annoyingly simple, but Vamsir is anything but...His turmoil, hope, pain and love are all deeply wrought and eloquently portrayed. Miranda too, is a beautifully created character though she is only introduced briefly. Reading this story was a veritable treat and not the kind filled with sugar and food dye that makes you fat and gives you acne, but a REAL treat. The kind so fresh, so pure and to pleasurable that you remember it for the rest of your life. Thank you! It was a joy to read!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is just gorgeous and sweet. :) I love the characters; they really feel real to the 'verse and fully fleshed personalities. The earth through Vamsir's eyes was a nice mix of beauty and alieness, too. Once again, great job!