Reviews for Cucumber & Cantaloupe
PrettyChelsea chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Loved the ending!
missfk21 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Aaaaw, what a sweet ending! Though I was expecting/hoping for a slight confrontation between the two. You know, Yzak asking her why she'd set him up, Flay replying by asking whether Shiho wasn't his ideal girl, and Yzak blurting out that he'd described someone the complete opposite of Flay and didn't that tell her still, sweet and nicely done.

Though why is Yzak cringing when they are sitting at the table? I thought Flay would have been the more nervous one.

Also, it would have been nice if after trying to hook Yzak up with Shiho, she had realised she missed Yzak a bit too much. But guess Flay's just clueless about her own love life !

Thanks for explaining the title :)

And thanks for finishing off the fic. Congratulations on a job well done !
anon chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Alol. Cagalli s violent when drunk. Yzak's violent when sober. I love how have some common sense equals to have some fist. It was unexpected but totally Yzak!

And the characters. They're so cute. Basically, this is my impression of them in your story. (by the way, I actually reread the whole thing again hehehe)

Athrun - calm and smitten.

Cagalli - firm and assertive

Dearka - I am awesome!

Miriallia - the girl next door.

Yzak - hot tempered and serious

Shiho - calm and serious

Shinn - typical teenager. a bit bratty

Lacus - kind and caring

Kira - kind. a weirdo when drunk.

Stellar - innocent like a sheep!

Flay - carefree and scheming

Oh and if we're not to believe in coincidence... then. It was no coincidence that Yzak showed up right? He had been looking for her! (I like the idea of him hunting her down.) And Flay's order shows Yzak knows her more than she realize. YzakxFlay is so cute!

Sweet ending.
d chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
And thank you for the lovely ending!

d chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I don't review much, but I like you to know that I love this and hope you'd update soon.

Xx Meisha xX chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Aww, and now I feel bad for the girl.

I don't think this will turn her into an evil person... but she may get aggravated and act out.

Guess we'll see soon~
Xx Meisha xX chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Just read chapter 4 and 5. Planed to read 6 and then review, but I'm just itching to say how much I've enjoyed the last two so far.

Flay sure has a sadistic (maybe that's too extreme) way of getting her seemingly innocent tasks done. but it fits her personality all the better.

Interesting how even Yzak didn't pick up on her sneaky maneuvers.

And the Shinn/Stella get together was quite adorable.

Oh Flay, how I wish you actually survived GS ;)
Anon chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
YzakxFlay! YzakxFlay! YzakxFlay! Is Flay going to steal Yzak back? Can she do that? Update soon. :)
missfk21 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Aaah, Flay's finally beginning to realise what Yzak realised a few chapters ago.. friends who are in relationships have no time for you. And now she's feeling lonely.. well, it's about time she woke up and realsied Yzak is the one for her. Let's just hope when she does, it's not too late...

Since you've mentioned finishing cucumber and cantaloupe, looking forward to seeing how the two of them will have the courage to tell each other tehir feelings. Or wait, maybe Flay's got something planned for herself ;)
Athrun-chan chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
As usual, your writing is very good! I normally don't really like Au fanfics, but somehow I really like this one! o

I'm sorry I just reviewed right now, I think I was supposed to review from long time ago.

I hope you don\t mind it though :)

Anyway, I really feel bad for having Fllay all alone and boyfriendless. I'm hoping to see Fllay gets together with Yzak!

Please continue this story of yours, I really need to read it! _
d chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Whaatt? Whaat? Where'd Yzak go? He's not helping anymore?

Just so you you know, I love how you manage to keep everyone in character in spite the non serious story.

Keep up the good work.

Anon chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
—Still thinks of her as a darn klutz. —Still believes all was nothing but an honest accident. Funny thing is we all know neither's true hehehe.

"That brat better take good care of Stellar or she'll seriously hurt his sorry butt."

I can really see Flay threatening someone like this.

Nice chapter.
missfk21 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Man, Yzak is rude! But still loveable :) Yup, on the surface Yzak and Shiho seem perfect but then, Yzak needs to lighten up and that's why he needs Flay. Wonder why Flay hasn't thought of finding anyone for herself if she believes everyone should have someone in their lives? Nice build up of the story though feel like shouting out at times " Flay don't do it! This might happen and that's not good!"

As ususal, can't wait to read the next chapter
Anon chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Shiho's so serious... She and Yzak seems like two magnet of the same pole. This is why I like Yzak and Flay more. And I simply love how you give them both history here despite having so little page time and focus.

I mean indirectly hinting that Yzak's interest and hobbies for old things rubbing on Flay. And mentioning that Flay was fending the guys off Yzak because they were trying to get him drunk. Brilliant and so cute!

Can't wait until Yzak and Flay get together. I'll be forever waiting for your next update.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
CL chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I really like Yzak:D Typical stoic warrior-something type. Don't like emotional attachment or anything. Flay is the woman for him :P

Go Yzak and Flay!

I'm can foresee the plotline of the next chapter. hee hee\./. Happy and sweet future I hope!

I can just see Flay teasing Yzak, and Yzak getting beet red by the second. Squirm! you typical, stoic man!