Reviews for Stopping Madness
BrownEyedEmmerly chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love how original the story is so far, and I can't wait to read more. I also love how you ended the first chapter! Please post the next chapter soon!
xXWingedmenaceXx chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
COOL! I love Savvy and Scumble and came about them the same way! Great fanfic! Keep it up! FINISH!
Anis29 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh, please update and PLEASE finish eventually! Creative savvy, I never would've thought of that...
Hamburgers For Orphans chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is really good! I know you published this, like, two years ago, but it would be cool to see how you would continue it. Even if you don't continue this story, keep writing. I think you're really talented. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It's really good! Update soon, okay?
Gryffindizzledor chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hi

So I loved this, and you are a REALLY good writer

PLEASE finish it, I really want to know what happens next.

It's a really great story idea and VERY well written, and I'm sure you can make another one, because you are very good.

Thank you!

-CrimsonSpangledNeckties
help me i am confused chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
did he make tis story or did lingred law its confusing cuz its just how she would have writen it!
Star1412 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome savvy idea!
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was extremely good! I liked her savvy- good idea!

My only comment would be that I needed a little more family information- I could figure out parents, but what about siblings and cousins?

PLEASE update! This was a lot of fun to read!
OwlMist chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Nice. I like it.

Update soon...
aliexia chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Yep...it's just me. Don't get too excited. :)

1) I'm surprised this actually got up. No offence to you. Just, usually when you say you're gonna write you kind of write, but then stop.

2) I liked it, a lot. Even if it was slightly cliche. (at least I thought so...)

3)Nice insert of the interrobang! How'd you get fanfiction to let you put it on?