Reviews for What SHOULD have Happened in AtLA
firelord2000 chapter 64 . 6/29
Toph?, smack dave aigen for me, please?

Dave, make a what should have happened for korra. and if you're not alerdy, BE A COP!
firelord2000 chapter 63 . 6/29
This was a masterpiece. And what's worse, it all make sence. You are just as bad as iroh on tyhr maniuplation front.

Toph, can you smack Dave for me? Dave want to know why? You should be a cop. But your not, are you?
richboylion chapter 37 . 6/5
so, how did toph learn how to write if she's blind?
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 65 . 5/15
And that was beautiful! It made me go ROLF so many times, people were just staring at me awkwardly while I enjoyed one of the best ATLA fanfics EVER.
bookhater95 chapter 55 . 5/13
I can't believe you never once mentioned how weird, irresponsible, or anything else it was for a bunch of kids to be flying around the world on their own. Plus, I found it hard to believe several times over they had as much money as they did so frequently, when it's only mentioned like what, twice, them earning money. I'm sure they got a lot of food from the land and stuff, but where did they keep the soup pot and bowls they were randomly being seen eating out of? Appa certainly never showed to be carrying that in his saddle. It's the little things that I noticed throughout the series, but you're right, I loved you pointing out all of these other things. I'm so glad I spent the time binge reading this and how wonderfully put together it was, wish you would do one for Korra next, or maybe consider doing it for some other shows as well! Hint hint!
bookhater95 chapter 60 . 5/12
Does the comet make the avatars firebending better as well? I know it's not a big important thing, just made me wonder is all as it's never addressed, also is his waterbending stronger at a full moon? Plus, how come the earth and air benders never got anything that make them 'stronger.' That just seemed really unfair to me. One last thing I always wondered, how is it fair that waterbenders get a power boost once a month while firebenders had to wait a hundred years for theirs? Just made them all seem out of balance.
bookhater95 chapter 3 . 5/12
Something that I noticed on my very first watching but never knew what to think about it, was the statues of the previous Avatars. They find Roku like three or four rows back, but why? Shouldn't he be all the way at the very top as the most recent Avatar before Aang? Why are there statues on either side of him then? What's the freaking order and how are these things organized? If the order is going down, then wouldn't they run out of space eventually, where would they put the statues then? They really should have been putting them going up so they could forever build on them.
bookhater95 chapter 41 . 5/12
For the headbands thing, if you look at the student's sashes or belts or whatever, that's what they used as headbands, if you take a close look at their waists, none of them are wearing them, otherwise great job as always, in love with every last line of this!
bookhater95 chapter 33 . 5/12
I cracked up laughing at the 'your aprons are magic' in a public place, and I regret nothing!
bookhater95 chapter 32 . 5/12
For the first time, I might argue a point, in saying just dropping the wall on the drill. I mean, it was designed to drill through the wall, wouldn't dropping the wall on it have almost no effect? Shouldn't it be designed to withstand the whole weight of the wall as it drills through it? I'm not an expert on these things so if I'm dead wrong I'm sorry, it just didn't make a lot of sense. Otherwise great chapter as always!
bookhater95 chapter 20 . 5/11
Reviewing right here and now for the in 10 words joke, that was so clever I sat and laughed all day. Going off to read the rest now while still giggling.
Whyhow chapter 65 . 4/28
It took me way too long to work out that they were finally eating bison steaks, didn't it.
Whyhow chapter 63 . 4/28
I'm sure that every time I read this, I write a review saying similar things, but here's today's. In order:
Ozai and Azula (since they make similar points): I think that we did not see enough of them to make good inferences about their characters.
Iroh: He is tricky enough that I am willing to suspect a
lot of him, including this.
The spirits: Yes, they, or at least the one's we've seen, range from annoying isolationists to complete jerks or even evil.
The Avatar Spirit: I don't think that we've actually seen any action that was explicitly the Avatar Spirit itself, so I can't take a strong stance on it.
Bending and the Fire Nation (which make closely related points): Yes, the culture is dangerously stagnant, and the Fire Nation is in many ways more progressive and modern than anyone else. However, I'm not convinced about your points about genocide and prisons (it is easy to imagine that other nations had prisons that we just didn't happen to see, since showing the heroes' prisons makes them look less heroic). I am also not convinced that the stagnation gives the Fire Nation the right to invade everywhere else.
Misc: My personal interpretation of several of the flashbacks is that we, as viewers, saw a broader but canonical perspective that the characters narrating. In this view, we just saw more than they said, and more than the others knew. This would negate several of your points about Iroh and Azula. However, it is not clear which perspective, if either, is true.
Whyhow chapter 35 . 4/27
There was only one major plot hole in this episode. The problem is just that it WAS the episode.
Whyhow chapter 18 . 4/27
I can imagine the waterbenders and such knowing that the fish were spirits, but not the moon and ocean spirits, but then how did anyone else find out?