Reviews for What SHOULD have Happened in AtLA
Boudicca1 chapter 41 . 8/24
This may have been said already, but I'm pretty sure the headbands were actually the belts on the kid's uniforms. Aang just wore his on his head, so they did already have them.
MasterBrattan chapter 50 . 8/1
I think some of the best parts are when someone is making sense and everyone ignores him/her.
MasterBrattan chapter 40 . 8/1
I think Toph had a little too much cactus juice before that last line of hers.
Yobikir chapter 27 . 7/11
you know, it seems you have a bad infection of Lavender Unicorn Syndrome Oo
Whyhow chapter 63 . 6/25
The two points that I definitely agree with are the spirits and the technological stagnation due to nationalism. I am somewhat less certain about your character interpretations: for example, you have Azula judged based on whether any given action is reasonable, but you have to look at the "big picture" to see Iroh's manipulations. I agree that the Fire nation had a point, but I don't think that war was necessary and I'm not convinced that technology was ever a larger factor than believed superiority and lust for power, despite what the propaganda said.
Whyhow chapter 13 . 6/24
But if he knows and prepares for the near future, won't that change the further future?
Whyhow chapter 12 . 6/24
A commander out ranks a colonel, but a naval commander can't give orders to anyone in the army. An admiral, though, has some level of authority even over units that aren't under his direct command.
Whyhow chapter 11 . 6/24
We don't know that Zhao's family wasn't important and high-ranking. He may not have been that high up in the military, but that doesn't make him unimportant.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 6/24
Hearing that the king of Omashu is named Bumi and is slightly crazy is not quite the same thing as realizing that it's your old childhood friend. As far as we know, Bumi is a fairly common name.
Whyhow chapter 4 . 6/24
How could Zuko fire someone. He's in exile with one ship of people. He doesn't exactly have many to spare.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 6/24
The complaint about the necklace isn't quite fair. I always assumed that Gyatso pushed all of the air out of the room, quickly killing everyone (including him) and making their firebending useless.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 5/26
Me: I honestly wanted to throttle Sokka and Katara when they where swearing about the Monks.
Eevil: Yes, But you gotta admit; Iroh's "#*&! He's on to me." line is a hilarious punchline.
Me: . Heehee! Too true! I hope it becomes an ongoing gag, like Sokka's love for shopping and constant grumpy mood and 'rationality' throughout the series.
Eevil: and personally, I think that point about Gyatso's WOODEN necklace not being burnt off, or being rotten from decayed flesh a really good point.
Me: ... *grimace* did you have to point it out so graphically?
Eevil: *shrug*
Me: *sigh - shakes head*
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 5/26
Eevil: *facepalm*
Me: awe! That was actually kinda funny! But did Appa have to die?*pout*
Eevil: *glares at Me* my brain's dying everyday, but you don't feel anything towards my obvious health issues?
Me: o-o... *blink* ... But Appa's fluffy...
Eevil: well IM fluffy!
Me: ... -.- Eww.
Eevil: *facepalm*
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 5/26
I'M READY! *puts my game-face on*
Kakazustash chapter 2 . 5/24
Hilarious man! I never thought an avatar fic could be done so I never looked at it. This is freaking funny. Good story.