Reviews for What SHOULD have Happened in AtLA
Whyhow chapter 63 . 6/25
The two points that I definitely agree with are the spirits and the technological stagnation due to nationalism. I am somewhat less certain about your character interpretations: for example, you have Azula judged based on whether any given action is reasonable, but you have to look at the "big picture" to see Iroh's manipulations. I agree that the Fire nation had a point, but I don't think that war was necessary and I'm not convinced that technology was ever a larger factor than believed superiority and lust for power, despite what the propaganda said.
Whyhow chapter 13 . 6/24
But if he knows and prepares for the near future, won't that change the further future?
Whyhow chapter 12 . 6/24
A commander out ranks a colonel, but a naval commander can't give orders to anyone in the army. An admiral, though, has some level of authority even over units that aren't under his direct command.
Whyhow chapter 11 . 6/24
We don't know that Zhao's family wasn't important and high-ranking. He may not have been that high up in the military, but that doesn't make him unimportant.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 6/24
Hearing that the king of Omashu is named Bumi and is slightly crazy is not quite the same thing as realizing that it's your old childhood friend. As far as we know, Bumi is a fairly common name.
Whyhow chapter 4 . 6/24
How could Zuko fire someone. He's in exile with one ship of people. He doesn't exactly have many to spare.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 6/24
The complaint about the necklace isn't quite fair. I always assumed that Gyatso pushed all of the air out of the room, quickly killing everyone (including him) and making their firebending useless.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 5/26
Me: I honestly wanted to throttle Sokka and Katara when they where swearing about the Monks.
Eevil: Yes, But you gotta admit; Iroh's "#*&! He's on to me." line is a hilarious punchline.
Me: . Heehee! Too true! I hope it becomes an ongoing gag, like Sokka's love for shopping and constant grumpy mood and 'rationality' throughout the series.
Eevil: and personally, I think that point about Gyatso's WOODEN necklace not being burnt off, or being rotten from decayed flesh a really good point.
Me: ... *grimace* did you have to point it out so graphically?
Eevil: *shrug*
Me: *sigh - shakes head*
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 5/26
Eevil: *facepalm*
Me: awe! That was actually kinda funny! But did Appa have to die?*pout*
Eevil: *glares at Me* my brain's dying everyday, but you don't feel anything towards my obvious health issues?
Me: o-o... *blink* ... But Appa's fluffy...
Eevil: well IM fluffy!
Me: ... -.- Eww.
Eevil: *facepalm*
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 5/26
I'M READY! *puts my game-face on*
Kakazustash chapter 2 . 5/24
Hilarious man! I never thought an avatar fic could be done so I never looked at it. This is freaking funny. Good story.
Kaoupa chapter 32 . 4/20
I know it's already done and all, but i've got another one for you: the sheer timeframe it would likely take to design, make, and transport the drill would likely mean it was under development well before Aang returned. So why would they bother wasting all that metal when they could have just made more tanks/armor for their troops and used Sozin's Comet to break through the walls like Iroh did? Zhao said that was more or less their plan, though the "burn all of it" part is open for debate as to whether it was literal, or just to "fire up" the troops. The Fire Nation was going to win when Sozin's Comet returned, at least before Aang was back in the picture. So why would they even bother building the drill at all?
Arla Logan chapter 65 . 4/17
Wow, this has got to be one of the longest stories I've read without getting bored:) I have to say your insight on certain things was truly amazing!
CorwinIcewolf chapter 38 . 2/27
It is possible iron was wearing a helmet when he attacked ba sing se. Also 14 years could make his face look a little different...
Corwin Icewolf chapter 4 . 2/23
Yeah, I often felt like the writers just decided to ignore appa's existence 90% of the time because plot, since when appa actually does fight he does things like curb stomp Mai, Ty Lee, and Azula by himself, or plow through what looked like around ten feet of solid Rock without slowing down and tossing one of the strongest earth benders in the world like a feather.