Reviews for If You'd Come To Me
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/27
Love it! :)
New88 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
wow ...How many chances did Peter gave to Neal !
Peter is such a saint Lool
really good fic , Wonderfully written ...
I loved this line ," feeling Peter's arms around him in a forgiving embrace made his throat tighten. "
Cute

Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"Something wrong with you office?"

"Yeah, it has windows." ROFLMFAO

Very good little missing scene tag to "By the Book".

I really liked the idea of Peter taking Neal to the handicapped bathroom at the Bureau's in order to read him the riot act. The way he handled this punishment were very considerate IMHO, especially hugging Neal after it was over and allowing him time to compose himself.

I'm sure Neal is aware of the fact that he got off easy here. Not only with regards to Peter's quite lenient spanking but also considering Peter was right on time for the rescue in the first place.

Well done!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I enjoyed the story when I finally found it. We were travelling across country on the 27th so I missed it. That is an episode I missed so I will catch up when the dvd comes out next week. I have enjoyed all your stories and have you in my favorite authors. I want more soon, does that sound like an order, I hope so, especially if it works.
tinyinara chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great stuff as usual! Looking forward to the next bit if there is one! x
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Really excellent integration of the original storyline and your then your missing scene!

Neal's throat felt dry, and his heart rate went up. "Something wrong with you office?"

"Yeah, it has windows."

LOL I just loved this! I liked that Peter decided to take care of it right then and I think the rational you provided for him was good. The private restroom with the locking door was just perfect, too. I thought is was great how Peter turned on the water and hand dryer for Neal, but wouldn't let the con talk him out of his course of action. Loved the picture you painted of Neil...with the pouting and blushing.

Just cringed at the end...at least Neal was feeling remorse, but his justification to himself seemed very consistent with his character.

Wonderful story!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I liked this one...plese write another
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
jnd25 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was awesomeee!
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ummm... Yeah,right... I'm sure Peter would understand. Sure... Just as much as he'd understand Neal robbing Ft. Knox! Peter is SO going to bust his a$$! For continuing on when he told him to drop it and for giving him the benefit of the doubt this time. Wish he'd wise up and save himself, Peter and his backside some grief. Looking good. What's next? LOL

Hugs, Che'