Reviews for Magic Lies
highlander348 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
They both should have spanked his sorry ass at the same time!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ooh, Amora Loki's mistress ehehehe!
Sol-El-Gabal chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Great chapter
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was pretty good. The first chapter gave us a nice set-up and it's definitely snagged my interest. I expect I'll read through the entire series tonight. You've got a lot of talent at writing and your characters are pretty much spot on. Especially the Enchantress, who is my favorite Thor-related character. All in all, a good start.

The only thing I wasn't a real fan of was the spanking scene. While I didn't have a problem with the idea in and of itself, I did question how it was handled. Up to that point you did a really good job of making the story believable, but I honestly couldn't believe that Sif could best Amora like that. Especially not so easily. While Sif is a powerful warrior, the Enchantress is one of the top 20 most powerful magic-users in all of Marvel. She can hold her own against Thor and has bested Dr. Strange on at least one occasion. I found it a little hard to accept that she didn't even think to use her magic to get our of that situation. It seemed rather far-fetched. One blast or a teleportation spell would have gotten her away from Sif easily.

Other than that, it was great and I'm eager to continue reading.
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
*Wipes tears from eyes.* That...that was beautiful! I never expected things to turn out that way! It shines light on the aspect that Sif can be Loki's disciplinary just as well as his friend. Very Clever. You guys did a wonderful job!
wandamarie chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
wow it was a good one like always thanks loved it keep up the great work
chatnoir1 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Can it be true? A reformed Loki, at peace with himself? One who has returned to the more innocent mischief of his youth, such as tormenting Sif (though in a nicer way). Perhaps. He did finally give Sif a sincere apology, and he did accept his punishment with a certain amoung of grace.

It's good to be the king, as the saying goes.

Thanks for the ride.
chatnoir1 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
I laughed my ass off at this exchange:

'The two goddesses sat, and Amora poured Sif a cup of tea, then thought better of it and drank the tea herself, giving Sif a mug of ale instead, which she happily accepted. "I had momentarily forgotten that you are a drunk."

Sif took a long pull of the mug, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "I have not forgotten that you are a cunt."'

In one of the story arcs in the comics, Loki came to the rescue of Odin, who was is grave peril due to one of Loki's mischiefs. He simply couldn't leave his 'father' to die. It seems he is the same here, hence the 'I may have made a few slight miscalculations about the peril involved.'

You know, supposedly Odin is still aware of what is transpiring, even in the Odin-sleep.

I think Loki has gotten off pretty lightly, considering what almost happened. Though I doubt he sees it that way, lol.
wandamarie chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
loved it thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
wandamarie chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
loved it thanks keep up the great work
chatnoir1 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Nice to see Loki is having doubts, since things have not exactly gone as planned. Odin has not freed everyone and it's not looking good for our heroes. Ok, Loki got to play King of Asgard, made peace with Jotenheim, and sent a freed Sif back to the others, but still.

It would be in the best interests of his health for Loki to cut his losses and let Hel have the lot of them, but will he?
chatnoir1 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Excellent chapter and Loki has added to his list, I see. And poor Amora - lost with Sif for all eternity. But have no fear the All-Father is on his way.

I thought Thor exercised unusual restraint for him, at least in the beginning. But his happy berserker personality finally showed itself. Swinging his might hammer and having all too much fun.

I fear for Loki when they finally figure it all out.
wandamarie chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
thanks you loving it
wandamarie chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
chatnoir1 chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Welly, welly, what have we here. Lots of action and treachery and Loki behaving badly, VERY badly. It looks like he's made his enemies list and is checking them off one by one - Sif, Amora, Balder... I foresee lots of pain in Loki's future. Just when Sif was starting to like him a bit.

I do have one comment - if there was a transition or break between the scenes (i.e. Loki and Amora, Loki and Sif in the Hall, Loki and Sif Hunting, Loki and Balder to the 'rescue') it would make the tale flow more smoothly. I found the switch from the Hall to the Hunt kind of jarring.