Reviews for A Stranger's Heart
Sand n' Sable chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Oh, I loved the descriptions you wrote! You did a fine job and I can't wait to read more!
Sand n' Sable chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Very NICE! Every time I see the show with old Ms. Peel, I think of Madlyn O'Hare.

I never have thought about what you said about the ages but maybe it's like what Chris said in a earlier chapter, maybe he did all those rules for Laura on account of John Jr.
Sand n' Sable chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I'm just now reviewing when I figured out the storyline...I LIKE it! Don't worry about what people say about you doing Mary/Chris...this is what Fanfiction is for.

Do different pairngs...different timelines...whatever.

Do you include her blindness? Might be interesting to see how Chris handles it.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
This should be interesting to see.

As far as why they would not have a problem with Mary getting married young and yet would insist on Laura waiting...personally, I think it had a lot to do with maturity. People can get mad at me if they want (like I could stop that anyway) only Mary always seemed more mature to me. Laura did indeed turn into a very wonderful and mature woman; it just seemed to take longer.
CocoRocks chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
What a beautiful Little House wedding. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I really like this story Mary is one of my favourite characters , she gets left out alot . )
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
I like it so far. I'm just curious though, are you going to have her go blind? Mary Ingalls both on the show AND in real life went blind.
CocoRocks chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Hi I am surprised that I am reading this story because I am a major Mary/Adam fan but Mary/Chris Nelson really caught my eye. As for Charles making Laura wait to get married and letting Mary whenever I think he did it because of their maturity level.
mollylyn5 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Aw, cute chapter! :) And I'm noticing the timeline you're setting up... something tells me this is going to get interesting.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Laura rolled up her nose, whispering "Ewww… boys!"

LOL LOL Just wait until she meets Almanzo! LOL
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I may like the Mary/Adam mix, but I'm loving this! Kind of nice to see her with someone else.
mollylyn5 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Good chapter. :) I want to know what happens! Like... soon. xD But I suppose I could try to be patient. ;) Truthfully, I've never thought of Chris outside of the episode, but I am kinda sorta falling in love with this. :D
mollylyn5 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is such a neat idea! "The Handyman" is one of my sister's favorite episodes, but I had never considered this pairing before. In fact, it's actually refreshing to have something other than Mary/Adam. Continue!