Reviews for Across The Universe
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 10 . 1/13
I'm crying right now. It's too late on a school night to be feeling this intense of emotions. I just, this, I can't. I'm just incredibly close to sobbing. This was so incredibly well written that I have a love hate relationship with it. It was beautifully done, but I hate how depressed I am from reading it. This is a compliment by the way, as only truly good writing can get me to react this way.
Deny chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
great story.

i like this first-person-writing - was very intresting to figure out who's telling the story now.

the ending was good.
but chandler really kept running through the whole story...bleh

saddest thing in the end was that they never married. dunno why but i thought thats really sad - one would think they would have. after everything they've been through - let alone for chandler promising that he will never leave again - always be there for her - until death parts them (really thoght they would get married)

anyway - thanks for this great story.
Madison chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I was waiting for chandler to recover the entire time but it didnt happen. Awwww! It made me upset since I'm a huge chandler fan but even though he didnt make a full recovery, the ending was great! You have a talent. You keep writing, I will keep reading!
Mondlerfan101 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I tried to read this, but you use the F word I don't know how many times, but it was disturbing and didn't sound like Chandler at all.
FriendsTvFiction chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I'm not crying. I'm not crying. Okay, fine. I might be crying a little. FINE I AM BAWLING LIKE A BABY BUT DON'T JUDGE ME, 'KAY? Loved it btw :) x
The Terrible Jester chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. I loved that Charles gave Chandler a kidney. I love that Joey was such a loyal friend all throughout. I love Monica and Ross hugging Chandler and bleurrgghhhh. so good.
BluEyes chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Hey, lady. I have no idea if you still check reviews, but I figured I'd leave one, on the off-chance that you still do.

I was in the mood for some angst, so I came in search of this. And, I LOVE this fic. Absolutely love it. I mean, I loved it before, but I really, really love it now. It's very Chuck Palahnuik-esque. I wish I could bottle up my angst from my younger years and combine it with my improved ability to write now that I'm older, and I feel like something like this would be the product. But, I can't, ha.

Anyway, just saying that, a decade later, your Friends fics still rule all. :)
chocoholicteen chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This is beautiful...
Lan's Mashiara chapter 10 . 4/19/2005
I actually burst into tears at several points during this story. It is absolutely amazing! It's going straight onto my favorites list!
Vixie Bing chapter 10 . 8/3/2002
WOW! i loved this fic. i cant believe it im cryin again. i also love the way u used a song at each end of the chapter. i think this was a really good fic and i love ur style of writin. its so intese! keep up the good stuff babe :)
lanna-gurl chapter 10 . 6/9/2002
really really good story. Glad Monica and Chandler ended up happily together.

who's S.?
Ashlee chapter 10 . 5/20/2002
*snifes* *wipes eyes* that was the best F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan fic i have read *snifes again* i'm not a sap and very few things make me cry but i found my self crying throughout this whole story and i just don't mean one tear i mean i was really crying it was such a good story. i don't know what to say it was just really really good great acctually. *tear falls down cheek as i visualize Monica standing over Chandlers grave* ok i've got to go cry some more now lol seriously though i'll prolly cry some more then watch my F.R.I.E.N.D.S tapes :') ok lataz

Ashlee

Skye Rocket chapter 10 . 5/4/2002
That was so beuatiful (srry, I am a TERRIBLE speller). I loved it. And I loved the fact that you had the songs at the end of all the chapters. Great job. :) Hrmph. I just choked on some popcorn. Randomness abound. LOL. Bye!
Lucy H chapter 10 . 4/28/2002
Wow... depressing, powerful, in a way, uplifting.

Very good anyway, you're really talented!
BeMyFRIENDS chapter 10 . 4/19/2002
You made me cry(and that means this was a really great story). This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Wonderful job, absolutely wonderful.