Reviews for The Day I Die
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 4/3
You're right. This is depressing, very much. So short but so full of emotions. I love it. Can't say anything more.
wweismann chapter 1 . 1/19
once again you wrote a great story. i may be getting addicted to this pair because of you ;)
Eve chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
What are you talking about? I FREAKING LOVE SAD STORIES! Mostly because there're like dramas and they make me cry (and not many stories can do that) so if you can, PLEASE make a sequel! XD
Rose Haruno chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This story is really creative and has an amazing pairing

Hope you do more like this!~
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
love it X1000

Not the usual fics I see about these two but I love it all the same

How did you think this plot up?

:):)

~N
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sorry for not reviewing! Exams start so I have been studying. And my computer got a virus! So sorry if I hurt your feelings!

Anyway, love this little fic! I sort of know how she feels. I like this guy and he doesn't even know I am alive. At aleast Scam sees Sam. So what if he wants to kill her? He at least knows she exists.

Love this fic and am on way to the next one, sorry for the delay.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
...tis sad... uber sad...mucho angst in this one-yet, so nicely done, none the less.
WOW101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
AW this is sad, and i'm sorry your not in a good mood. :(
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
[This was the fourth time they had arrested him just in this week]- CUZ MY BOY IS SO ILL! 3 :P

Okay I know this is probably WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off track but:

[and every attempt he had made at getting revenge against W.O.O.H.P. recently had involved one key element.

Killing her] - IS IT ME OR IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE KINDA HOT? (ahem maybe my mind is dwelling in the inappropriate realm of MO? cough ;) )

[Tim Scam saw her as a clingy nuisance]-*snort* COUGH SORRY! BAD ME BAD ME! :P:P:P

[But she also knew that what she wanted and what she felt didn't factor for anything in Tim Scam's brain because for him she was nothing but a pain.

And that was all she would be as long as she lived]

Awwwwww :( :( :( Oh sammie; I feel ya :(

[Would he ever notice her for more than standing in his way?] ONE DAY! I hope :(

[Tim Scam would NEVER see her death as a loss] ... WELLLLLLL there's this lovely fic I know called Dead Inside... ;) MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA- I mean cough. Focus Ivy Focus!

[She just wanted to make him happy and she couldn't help but wonder if finding her dead would finally make his lips burst into a grin, make him happy…

Just the way she had always wanted to.] :( omg poor Sam :(

[Glancing up at him she caught his eye and tried not to frown when he glared at her again.

Again.

Again.

Just like he always did.] :( :( :( :( :( :( :( omggggg :( :( poor sam :(

AND DUDE!

OMG!

["Would you smile the day I died Tim?" she wondered before a bitter smile formed on her lips.

Of course he would….

"Because you'd be the one who caused it." ] As sad as that is, THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC ENDING ! but like omg it makes sense and clicks together and omg 3 loveeeeeeeeeeeee 3

Loved this, as sad as it was. (You know me and my sick twisted love for depression LOL :P)

Love,

Ivy
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awww poor Sam... Brilliant as always! :)

Red
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Sequel! Sequel! :)
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Sad. BUT I really like- er no I love it!

Hinata28h
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Poor Sam :( I felt so bad for her! To tell you the truth I wanted to see Sam kill herself, and his reaction to it. :P I dunno, but I am awkward and weird that way :P Lol. Even though this was a little depressing, I really liked it. :D I really, really did. :) Keep on writing your awesomeness Cresenta! :D