Reviews for How Did You Sleep?
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 8/27
Ahh... Wanna see his great grandson... Must be handsome, like his great grandfather, hahaha :-D
AnonymousOtaku chapter 1 . 2/25
*sniff sniff* I'm not crying, I swear. I'm just sweating through my eyes. Besides that, SO good. I love this story.
Sarah Jane Garcia chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm almost crying...It's so cute,sad and realistic,nostalgic...Makes me want to feel it all.
I mean about everything is:I never thought that perfection hurts so still left something of happiness and peace.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
unbelievably well done. I'm not crying, but I feel like i'm choking on the lump that's formed in my throat. Beautiful.
RainbowElephant101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love this story so much I've read at least three times or so! And it still effects me as greatly as the first time I read it!
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awwwww, that was so beautiful. I loved it so much. Wow, that was very deep and real. I hope that some day I have a marriage like that.
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was beautifully written. I really loved it.
Cotton Candy Swirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Short but sweet, this is one of the most beautiful stories I have read about Kakashi and Hinata.
nomore0987654 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really like this story. Thanks _
Lu Hatake chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
owww! :3 me encanto! i loved it! :D
squichi chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
oo...i dont support this couple . . because i just found out it exist XD ! but it was sweet and sad but very well written
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
a lttel bit sad in the end bot wonderfull to and very good
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OMG! That was just like. . .so heart felt & adorable! :') The story was short & sweet! It will be definitely something I will remember for a while! :D The title of the story goes with everything that happened & I love the way you wrote it in Kakashi's POV - Anyway, I hope you write many more! I'll be sure to read them too! Best of luck! :)
hungryforcookies chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was so touching. It's one of the best KakaHina stories I've read. Good work