Reviews for Just A Mudblood
mehmeh chapter 50 . 4/25/2012
I love it how you write daily ish.

I love this fanfiction. :3
SlytherinGurrl chapter 50 . 4/25/2012
whats happening in this story so far? Im confused...Someone send me a PM telling me a summary of what's happened so far :)

thanks,

Katia
pinkcrazyness chapter 50 . 4/25/2012
love it please keep updating
whatweareafreaidof chapter 49 . 4/24/2012
good chapter, i dont like ron bashing so i hope you dont start, but if harry has reason to be mad ron has 10 time more, draco was allwasy worse to ron then harry, and hermine know how ron feel so he more hurt that she did not tell him. and heroine attack ron with bird when he had a girlfreind, and she stop talking to him, so ron being a lot more mature then hermione was then. and lavendor was not even girl hermione hated before hand.

good chapter.
Black waters white stones chapter 49 . 4/23/2012
Oh my God what just happened? it's a little late and i think i'm a little misty-minded because i - was-what was that about the envelopes and the lines on Ron's hands? and... OH MY GOD my heart is thundering! Wha-wha?

oh my God i can't believe i'm not getting it! i feel like there's a painfully obvious answer and i can't see it! i'm smiling like crazy and am just like - omg am i supposed to know what just happened? arrggg! if that is a cliffie i may just have to KILL you for the suspense! what just...? did... did Ron open Harry's letters or something (u kno i figured the lines might be paper cuts from ripping them open)?

please, if that wasn't a cliffie and i'm as ignorant as i think i am, - please just enlighten me. i can't shake that feeling that all the other readers are going "OH MY GOD! i totally know what happened and i can't believe it! Hermione's in trouble now!"

i mean i get that she's in trouble cus he's questioning her - but then the envelopes - wha-what is going onnnn!

it's great as always (on of my fave stories!) i just - i feel like i'm missing something!

ok i gotta go (skl tomorrow!)

Niight!

R.
0erbayunFang chapter 48 . 4/22/2012
this is a truly great story. i'm glad you're not giving up on it.

i hope you come back to us soon, i love how you write, give me a couple tips? ;)

don't be away too long :D
SlytherinGurrl chapter 48 . 4/21/2012
Please put a recap at the beginning of your story. It will help jog the readers memory. Thanks!

Cheers,

Katia
WhileWeWaitHermione chapter 47 . 1/24/2012
You need to write more. . I'm dying for more of the story. It's too amazing to not have more 3. NOW GET TO IT. XD.
CutePolish chapter 47 . 12/11/2011
OMG SOOO GOOOOOODDDD STORY!
IloveDracoMalfoy77 chapter 46 . 11/1/2011
This story is amazing! I LOVE it! This is one of the best plot lines I've ever read! I'll I would say is try putting a little more detail into each chapter. I also really like that you kept the characters to there original roots even though it is a Dramione fanfic. Most Dramione's tend to make Draco OOC but you kept his attitude. Great job! :) I can't wait for the next update, but take your time! I know what you mean about being so busy that you can't update too often, I'm writing a Dramione fanfic right now too and I haven't updated in weeks! We are all behind you %100 goodluck with the rest of your story!
Ilsa with an I chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
I just wanted to say that holy crap, you're only 16 and you're already a pretty good writer. You're diction could stand a bit of polishing, but you've done an amazing job with the plot, which is more important anyway; it's much easier to learn how to spruce up the writing itself than to learn how to write an interesting story. And I'm pretty impressed with the plausibility of the office environment. I really look forward to reading more from you! Oh, and I'm sorry I sound condescending, but I feel like I'm allowed to because I'm 23, and thus an old lady compared to you ;)
Moon chapter 47 . 9/20/2011
I completely understand: I'm seventeen. I haven't updated since school's started either! I feel bad, but what can one do? I barely get five hours sleep every night as is. Good luck, have a great school year!
entirelymyown chapter 47 . 9/20/2011
I think I speak for many when I say, we're behind you! I happen to be fifteen, and I'm in school too so its understandable! My story is still going and updates once a week are the norm for me! :) Dont stress, we got you! Oh, and if you'll check out my story, it'd mean a lot :) xoxo, Karlie
Gina3 chapter 46 . 9/19/2011
HI! you finally updated! yaaaaaaayyyyy!

you have no idea how painful it was to sit here for all those weeks, waiting for the next chapter!

seriously, your story is great!

keep on writing! (and update more often.. please?)
entirelymyown chapter 46 . 9/19/2011
Ahhhh, absolutely adorable! I love the theatrics and I'm hyped for your next chapter! xoxo, Karlie. Ps I do think you should write a sequel! :)
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »