Reviews for Rage
Jeffie chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Write more!
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I know this fic hasn't been updated in years, but I am totally in love with it.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
nice story. short, sweet, but still nice.
southparklover12 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Awesome so far c:
lizoftheinfinite chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
"The stuffing, which had been so delightful and moist, now felt like an expansive desert spilling down his throat."

ROFL.

"L-lovely breasts, Mrs Testaburger."

OH KENNY, YOU WOULD.

"Better than you are."

Kenny, you doll.

Cute, adorable. Love. :)

lizoftheinfinite chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
NIXI.

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?

Excellent chapter, by the way. Hadn't realized I'd forgotten to alert. Love Wendy's musings in the beginning. And "He was in love with an inferno." BEAUTIFUL. That's one of the things I really love about your writing. You've got a lot of wit in your prose. Makes it very fun to read.

Oh, well, on to next chapter!

Captain and Hero chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
More! More! This is getting so good! Please update!
Captain and Hero chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
So far this is a good story :)
lizoftheinfinite chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Ooh, hello. No time long talk. I quite like this story; I beg you to update it. Wendy's emotions are interesting and fascinating; the writing is clean; I quite like the way both she and Kenny are portrayed.

wildcannabis chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Asdfghjkl; this: "heady breaths mixing like table salt into water: a solution."

Love that soso much. It was interesting how the narration went into Kenny's head a bit, I kind of like the looseness of who you examine.. how Wendy's mind kind of pours into Kenny's in this chapter (and I suspect it goes back to Wendy at some point?)
wildcannabis chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Oooh, warrior gene? This sounds interesting. I like how this progresses so quickly but while staying very seamless at the same time. It gives the writing a lilting quality, like a lazy summer day that goes by in a whirl of colors and the edges are all soft-spoken.
wildcannabis chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hehehe xD I like the diction in this, it's used well to create an intense tone.

Also, mysterious Kenny is mysterious!
Omega chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
A fairly interesting story, hope to see where the story will lead
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
LOL.

I just read this randomly.

I like it. It's quite good. From the few sentences we see of him, Kenny is awesome. And your Wendy is super in-character, even though it's quite short.

I would love to see Kenny and Wendy fight about something. Anything.

Nice job!