Reviews for Demon Drink
TrueFlamer13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow.

That was just...amazing. It made me speechless. Your writing was flawless here, everything was perfect. I literally CANNOT find any words to describe it. It's almost like you actually feel all the emotions that Andromeda and Bellatrix are feeling. You have a way to put the reader right there, watching the two sisters.

It was really amazing.

The only thing I could think of which was contradicting to Bellatrix's 'morals' was when she said, {"God, I hate you," Bellatrix hissed.} We all know how much Belltrix hates muggles because of their inferior blood. And muggles believe in God (Some, of course).

This should either be, "Merlin, I hate you," Belltrix hissed, or, "I hate you," Bellatrix hissed.

Other than that, it was flawless, perfect, awesome. You ended it perfectly; the last line was...I dunno, I guess you could say powerful.
dontyoucrynomore chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh.

Wow.

That was...awesome. I loved it. I really, really did.

I'm actually at a loss for words, as odd as that sounds. You just wrote this wonderfully! I love how Bella's actually sad at her sister's departure, and how she misses her, and how– and perhaps I'm just reading too far into this –she seems almost envious of Andromeda.

I love, love, love the last line. It just really ties up the whole piece- like the "bow" on top.

Great, great job! Definitely favoriting. :3

~SCYS
MissSadieKane chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is a really excellently written fanfiction. I am a huge fan of the Black family and I love what you have done here. I can imagine the look of disgust on Bellatrix's face if she was looking in amongst muggle accomodation. I like the fact that Bellatrix would still care about Narcissa and her family, and that deep down she porbably wants her sister to come back. I'm guessing that Andromeda had a hard choice too, choosing between her lover and her sisters. I really like your characterisation, but I think Bellatrix's reaction was a bit strange. Maybe drink does that to people. Or maybe she'd crazy. I wouldn't ever try to kill my own sister though.
Vayalin Whisper chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
A great story, I love how you slowly build up the tension between the two characters, how you describe Andromeda's emotions and the way they are affected by the alcohol and I especially love the twist in the end: all the time Andromeda thought that Bellatrix wouldn't hurt her but that is precisely what good ol' Bella did...

The last sentence 'Andromeda could have sworn she just fell asleep.' gives the story a melancholic atmosphere.

Well done!
InstantDayDream chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow I really liked this story, even though I don't really like fanfics involving Bella. It was nice that you imagined that Andromeda's family was actually suffering because of her choices, not only for the shame of it, but because they were actually missing her. I also enjoyed the fact that Andromeda looks a bit selfish sometimes when Bella is talking. I guess it's cool that the "good" character have someting to taint their perfect halo and also that the "bad" ones show a lil bit of goodness in them. I must say this was a really pleasant reading!
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Yes, just a little "friendly family reunion"...
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Well, I definitely liked the part when Bella praises her for getting out. It adds to the fact that Andromeda really did abandon them whether she meant it or not- which she obviously did. And then the fact that she has no clue as to what her family is doing since she only exists in the little flat she's created for herself with the help of Ted (*says name nastily*), well it's perfect. And same as the last line. Good job on that AB :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was creepy. I really wonder how you manage to make a lot of your stories so creeepy...

So as usual, that means it was a great story. Awesome job! XD
hppjdragpncode chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Really sad at the end. I could see Bellatrix killing her as something Bellatrix would do. I liked how you ended it with she could have sworn she had fallen to sleep, a good repesentation of how death by avada kedevra would be. Really good!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I liked this, especially the way you showed Andromeda's mind blurred by the wine, and her death... Nice job :)