Reviews for We re on the Right Track
alittledreamer chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
is that the end?
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
I'm not very sure if this fic is over? Is it?

It's good :D
EmmaPillsburyObsessed chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
I am in love with this story! Can't wait till the next chapter
ma1teo chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter. Loved the angst. Curious of what's going to happen next.
Blueberry Smoothie chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Will's jealousy was a nice touch. Is it bad that I'm glad they are even now? LOL!
Blueberry Smoothie chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
I've just read everything, and so far, I like it. I have to admit that Chapters 7 and 8 made me mad at Will. LOL! I hope you get over your writer's block soon! :)
ma1teo chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Is she really leaving? I can't imagine not at McKinley. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great chapter.
ma1teo chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Yeah they're engaged! Loved the fluff in this chapter. The idea with her thinking a bug was in her champagne was hilarious.
ma1teo chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Awesome chapter. Loved everything about it. Him begging her to forgive him. Her being greedy needing him so much. Well done.
pretty-little-harding chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
I'm sooo glad you posted two chapter 'cause the end of Chapter 7 would have killed me if I'd had to wait for another chapter :)

and I definitely love the ending of chapter 8!
ma1teo chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
That was great. The faculty meeting lol. So glad they are moving in together.
ma1teo chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Great chapter. I thought at first Emma and Mark had some history. But loved this with the interaction with the parents and them in the truck was so great.
xJuBee chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Aw Agui I love this new chapter! Reading some good hot Wemma is always good during this looooong hiatus! :D
Rocklandgirl chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Another great chapter! Thanks for staying with this ... it's really fun to read your stories. Wish RIB would read some of these for some good ideas when they start scripting Season 3!
Roe99 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
love love love! please continue with more smut;)