Reviews for Two Hearts
Celia0901 chapter 1 . 7/3
Omg I love this story! I did realize that you haven't updated since 2011. Maybe it's just lack of intrest but I just want you to know that this story is really good. You might not even see this review but thanks for writing. I hope you can update.
FanFictionAwsomeness chapter 1 . 4/6
I just feel like saying, Don Don Daaaaa

Ok that's it,

Gr8 by the way
krazy.khik.noelle chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Please continue.
TheBookWorm3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Wow, that was really good, way better then I thought it would be. When I say that I mean it's above average like little to no mistakes and good grammar. Update soon?
Snarky-Teen chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please update soon! I must know the outcome; I mean, I guess you could end it there. It comes full circle, but then I, the reader, your most important fan, would feel discontent! And readers should never feel that way unless a sequel/next chapter is coming out VERY SOON! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
Agentmontana chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I really like this story and think that you should continue it immediately... That sounded demanding... Sorry. Anyway please continue.
JR33PJO chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I really liked this story. You should continue with it seeing as how you built it up so well in only one chapter.
WiseChic chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Pleez update. This story is rilly cool and different...I'm curious.

WiseChic
acquiringwriter chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story is so boss. You should keep writing!
Chocodog chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great story! Would definitely love to see this as a 3-4 chapter story, hope to see more of your writing!
Brandon Jackson chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Thats awsome
Keep up the good work cuz im hooked!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
CONTINUE THIS! It's such an amazing story! PLEASE!
iamcrazy0924 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
amazing! I like it.. I haven't seen any fanfictions like this before.. it's unique!
I hope you continue it!