Reviews for Don't Want to Know What I'll Be Without You
Captain Quirky chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I really really love this, and your portrayal of Akira as sort of asexual but still romantic towards Fumi. :) It so fits with my headcanon for Akira.

Anyway, this was written beautifully. You have a talent for characterization and emotion- I believed these could be Akira's thoughts. I'd love to see you write more Aoi Hana!
lokiwolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Saw it on AO3 and it's here too and yes, yes, yes! *happy noises*
Sweet and yet painful to read. Perfect.
tuxjim chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Sweet...just enough to wish that you MIGHT have written it a bit longer...like over 1,000 words. But then again, you said what you did concisely and it was written well, so more embelishment might very well have been "gilding the lily" (pun intended...this IS a bit of yuri, after all).

I have added the story as a 'favorite', and I am adding YOU, as the author, as a 'follow'. I'd like to see what you could (and would) do with different situations and characters.

Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
temafan4695 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I think you did a wonderful job, especially with capturing Akira's thoughts and emotions. Bravo to you! Thanks for posting :)
Healer chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
a sequel to this ought to be ineresting.
RachelAe chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Shortie, but a goodie. You know, I could see Akira having a kind of asexual, fluid sexual identity. This fic offers an interesting viewpoint. Is this a one-shot or dare I hope for be more to come?