Reviews for Abridged Kung Fu Training
fatcatbeatrice chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
XD
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
LOL China really shouldve had the super strength in mind when he told America to punch a wooden pole, i mean really? i love how he uses the 'wax on wax off' thing when it dosent really work, its kinda a twist if you think about it
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
AWWWWWWWW HONG KONG! Psssh china's so smart~ "not til he finishes the van" KAWAII~~~~~
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ah, super-strength -_- America, you...God damn it xD

I practice Kung Fu, by the by xD

Yay, Karate Kid reference! Yay, shifu! xD

o.o I - Is it canon for Hong Kong to call China "sensei"? O_o ...Speaking of which, I don't even know the Cantonese form o_o

Aha, emoticons on China 8D Ahaha~ Yeah, how come you never made an animated movie made...-namely- with Kung Fu, nee? 8D Ahaha~ -shot-

I am amused xD

~PT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Guess what? In KFP 2, Shifu says aiyah! It's near the end of the movie, at the boats scene. I'd be more specific but I don't want to ruin the movie for you. Just listen when Shifu is making his first attack :)
The movie is awesome! You have to see it. America kinda reminds me of Po XD

"Seafood-China" that's hilarious XD
NuttyEmmy chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
L- Lol, America. Cx
Shiva491 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome one-shot.

I was cracking up pretty hard by the "...Oh yeah...super strength..." part.

China getting America to clean his car was just the icing on the cake.

On the critique side...I don't really get the 'shifu,' or how America got 'seafood' out of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Cuz our animation industry is still growing up.
AutumnLeafFall chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that was completely random but it was funny and that is a good point that Hongkong brought up how come you never managed to make an animated movie like that China?