Reviews for Painted Veil
mrs. zala chapter 8 . 6/28
have I miss this? so confused. at the back of my mind, I have a feeling that I might have read this before... but at the same time, I doubt it.

so..

after some thinking.. I decide that I haven't read this (80% not vs 20% yes).

I am so grateful and still are for you continuing your king and consort story.
but, if ever that is not the only one, please.. please consider continuing this story.

it is funny because what happened when I read your KAC (king and consort) happened in here too. from the start I read, I can't pull it off. I just have to know what happened next and next and next. it was rather funny coz I prefer to read than to sleep few hours ago.

but don't worry. I finally asleep coz my phone run out of battery (it was low since first).

okay, where was I? oh yes. what I want to say is... this can be a great story, like what you did to KAC. simpler in plot, but still great.

I found yuuki too childish this time. but considering her background.. it became passable. oh yeah. I really like kaname... quirkier~ (is that even a word?) XD

I wonder with all the teasing.. will this story turned into M rated? it was too tempting to do so. not only for THE encounter, but also the possible gore this can be. I mean, this is pureblood. what can I say? ;)

not all characters from VK haven't shown in here. so I assume this story is far from done, yes? not to mention a war. I kinda wanting to see if rido (if you haven't decide what role he is) is some other faraway prince. or uncle. or cousin.

so that's it. I hope you can consider it.

until next time,

Mrs. zala
zegdapitra chapter 8 . 6/11
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANFICTION! X-( i and a lot of my friends are big fans of it such a beatiful and entertaining story it's been a while since you last updated a chapter i'm wondering if you gave up continuing it :'(
Rose chapter 8 . 5/16
Please update soon! its so good
sinvic chapter 8 . 5/9
I am so enamored with Painted Veil that it's hard to describe my attachment to this story with words. Your other stories are just as fantastic, however there's something so mystifying about Kaname's relation with Airin and how it all plays out in the end, that makes this my favorite story of your's.

I remember reading this 4 years ago and being so excited for the next chapter to come out only for months to drag by without an update. I thought you went on a hiatus at first, then I thought you left the fandom, and then I believed that you were probably abandoning your stories. I was sad at first, but I realized that dedication to a finished series is difficult to maintain. I can't even count how many times I jumped from fandoms to fandoms, haha xD. But, when I decided to read this story again today, I was so shocked to see your status!

Welcome back :)))
KuroCrow-chan chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
I'm in love with this fanfiction! It would be amazing if it continued, and your a great writer.
rei chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
me encanta tu historia pero cada vez que la leo no actualizas ojala hagas caso y sigas y me disculpes sino te escribi antes pero crei que avanzarias pero nada te espero con ansias cuidate
BookWormMissy chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
I miss your stories terribly that it's my third time reading through them. I hope all is well for you. Love your writing and seriously, your stories were and are still my favourites.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Hope some day you finish this, it really has potential, but both of them have a long way to go the way you have written it. Good luck.

Also, when you write about jasmines, I think it would sound better to write it jasmine blossoms or something like that. I noticed it a few times and thought I would recommend you fix it to be more grammatically correct.

Thanks for all of your hard work and for being a fellow YUME fan.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Well Kaname and Yuuki have a long way to go, but unfortunately for me there are only 2 more chapters...
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Lovely...I am smiling as I read this...thanks.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
2 years since you finished this story, you really know how to tease the reader.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
You are giving me indigestion reading the calamity of Yuuki and Kaname's stubbornness in their marital relationship. I better go get some Tums.
And Then What chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Wow! Please update soon...please! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014