Reviews for Painted Veil
Thank you chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
For all the beautiful views you bring to life. In the spirit of holiday season, simply needed to wish you all the good, amazing and wonderful. Just as you fill our days with love and magic while reading, wishing you just as much and more. Happy holidays dear Nur Misurr, wherever you may be, may good follow you always.
Samira Vongola chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
I hope you update soon
Sephikura chapter 9 . 7/1/2017
This is so sweet. Glad Yuki is warming up to Kaname finally. I'm really curious to know why Airin left Kaname, it's obvious she is still very much in love with him as he her. However, whatever her reason, I'm glad to see my OTP finally coupling up at last :*
I'll wait patiently for your next update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
Dear writer, just wanted to wish you wonderful, magical moments. Hope life is keeping you busy in most amazing ways. Thats all, thank you. Off to enjoy your stories once more.
anonymousP chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
I am glad you have updated this story! Really hoping for more interaction between them. Akemi is right as always, kaname should open his heart to Yuki... But who wouldnt love yuki?
sarllie chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
thank you for updating this finally! I love all your VK fics but this one has special value in my heart *lovey-dovey eyes*
I'm glad to see you active again. It's been 5 years ;-;
xxVerdandixx chapter 9 . 4/12/2017
I love the way you wrote about their sword fight, it's so captivating to read! I really really love the your YuMe stories, they are amazing! I like the way you portrayed Yuki's stubborn character and her sadness in knowing that Kaname previously had a lover that he has yet to move on from... Similarly, the way you wrote about how Kaname seems to fall for Yuki bit by bit is so intriguing, and makes me look forward to the next chapter! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2017
Hello
I can't express how happy I am to finally read à New chanter of your amazone work!
I hope to read a noter chanter soon!
JLLW chapter 9 . 3/30/2017
Loved it! Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Thank you chapter 9 . 3/29/2017
Again. And alwaaays. Hope days are full of joy and all the goodness you bring to us, redears, whenever we read your stories. Its amazing how life becomes better, with each reading. Any time i need more beauty in my life i return here. Thank you dear writer, for everything.
Dayeli1209 chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
OMG! IT'S BEAUTIFUL, CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Alice chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
I loved this chapter! This story remains one of my favorite fanfics ever; thanks so much for your great work.
Thank you chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
Lol forgot how to breath at some moments. Thank you so much for your wonderful stories. Looking forward to findin out what happens next. And yes, till then, trying to stay cool and calm, totally not fangirling LOL
BookWormMissy chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
Aww I am in love with this chapter. There's change in the way our two favourites are interacting with each other. Hoping their love will blossom.
zegdapitra chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
So happy u finally updated this fiction!~ you've got so much talent, it's shown in your writing & expressions, the beautiful way you portray the charters & convey their growing feeling for eachother... finally yuki undrstood what is really in her heart but the question is will she just give up on her decisions and accept them? Then, if yes will she try to tell or make him know or just hide them in? Cuz i feel like she's not ready to give up yet especially with that girl around she is too proud to try to do anything like seducing or begging for his love so (-_-)... then again, this fan fiction is amazing! The plot is very interesting so, don't give it up & continue on the good work ;-). I wish u a really good luck!~ 3'