Reviews for Painted Veil
rei chapter 8 . 9/28
me encanta tu historia pero cada vez que la leo no actualizas ojala hagas caso y sigas y me disculpes sino te escribi antes pero crei que avanzarias pero nada te espero con ansias cuidate
BookWormMissy chapter 5 . 8/5
I miss your stories terribly that it's my third time reading through them. I hope all is well for you. Love your writing and seriously, your stories were and are still my favourites.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 4/16
Hope some day you finish this, it really has potential, but both of them have a long way to go the way you have written it. Good luck.

Also, when you write about jasmines, I think it would sound better to write it jasmine blossoms or something like that. I noticed it a few times and thought I would recommend you fix it to be more grammatically correct.

Thanks for all of your hard work and for being a fellow YUME fan.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 4/16
Well Kaname and Yuuki have a long way to go, but unfortunately for me there are only 2 more chapters...
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 4/16
Lovely...I am smiling as I read this...thanks.
Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
2 years since you finished this story, you really know how to tease the reader.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
You are giving me indigestion reading the calamity of Yuuki and Kaname's stubbornness in their marital relationship. I better go get some Tums.
And Then What chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Wow! Please update soon...please! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
your story is amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Oh plz update... I really miss this story and would like you to finish it... pretty pretty plz
maria-snow chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Please update soon :(
I want More !
you are so good at this :D
and plzz I woud like to see kamane get jealous for once.
seeya xoxo
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I know you didn't update for like 2 years but i hope you will continue this story it's really nteresting! :'(
evie2001 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Oh my gosh please finish this! ;w;
I've read this over and over, and so far, it has been the BEST fanfiction I have read, and my favorite. Your descriptive words get the perfect image in my head, I can't wait to see more! Keep writing, you're great at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014