Reviews for Why Do I Care?
AsrielWolve chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
D'aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Just watched that movie a week ago, best to freak Wheatley out, and make this hole scenario cuter! Great job!
EyesoreForTheBlind chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Lets see...Quick summary.-Chell working in a dinner(in collage) sees him goes out to ... FEST!Chell takes Wheatley to get new !Chell,Wheatley,friends go to the popcorn for anyone else!Idk why...lets cry on the floor!- good enough for me.

Weskette chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wait.. Did I see the word sequel? I can't wait! I loved Test of humanity! I read it on DA
Spicy Tuna chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great oneshot! Nice to see Chell's pov in Test of Humanity and her conflicted feelings. "Traitorous" and "monster" were repeated quite a bit, but definitely good to describe Wheatley lol. Final note, I'd looove to see a sequel to Test of Humanity. Can't get enough Chelley fluff~
Fluffy52 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Celeste chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Yaaay! A sequel? You must! _ I enjoyed that fic a lot and was sad when it ended...

Oh! And I really liked this one. The conflicting emotions of Chell are portrayed very well.

Can't wait for anything new that you write! _
leodoglover chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was a great fic, it really shows a lot of her feelings. And a sequel? *Explodes of happiness* I am currrently reading almost ALL the fanfic stories about Wheatley, but yours is the best. I'll patiently wait for your sequel to be ready ... ...Is it ready?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This IS good news!
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Cause Wheatley was your best friend before, that's why Chell. Yayy! Sequels! Gotta love 'em!