Reviews for Learning to Fight
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Great great great
Advazzz chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Extraordinary! You sure made her wait a damn long time!
FreedomDoesn'tComeFree chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
lol love the claire bit at the end:)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it! Poor Stella! That had to be so scary! I love how great Mac was with her!
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Thought you'd like to know second line says, "She closed her eyes ad she felt his..." and it's suppose to be 'as'. :)
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Yeah, you could write some more Learning-to-Fight-FanFics, by the way I loved your story very much!
Brian Marcus Burton chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Do it, do it now.

Love the way you write, honestly wish this fic was going on longer. Reread 5 times to leech out all the details.
hahalaugh8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
eeeep! i loved it! except for the fact that he loves Claire more (-_-) he should love Stella more!

But i alsoo loved his "yes ma'am" to Claire (:
BAUMember chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Loves this story, I like how stella is fighting threw and wants to be strong again, and with mac's help she will get there, loved the end the kiss amazing..
Catulicious chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great work!

Would love a sequel or a fight series!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hello :) Thanks for another story! I enjoyed this one, despite feeling sorry for Stella. But it's good to see that you showed her coming through this, while not underplaying the effect such an attach would have on her. It was realistic. I liked Don's reaction to her attack and also how she asks for Mac. Loads of tension between them while Mac is teaching her the new defence skills. That's very much in character that she's seen a problem and so seeks a solution for it :) A series would be really interesting!