Reviews for Rise From the Shadow
Guest chapter 7 . 19h ago
… Fuck! When's the next chapter coming out?! I'm dying to know what Naruto tells her, and what happened next!

INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
(please send all questions/comments to my 'authors page' that is shown above, for whatever reason I cannot sign in... not sure why)
Just my opinion; but I think would've been way cooler if Naruto did sleep outside, it would've made him seem like a lot more of a hard ass, also would've made it his father/teacher seem a lot more brutal/merciless, Just saying...

INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Definitely liking it; however, I wish we had more time to get to know what Naruto is capable of.

nemikconi new sora chapter 7 . 4/1
when are you going to update the story
SageNaruto3881 chapter 7 . 3/15
to all those reading this sopa is back help us put a stop to this by supporting the stop sopa 2014 before it's to late we have into the 19th this month gather as many people as you can we can't let them get away with this
AG chapter 7 . 2/28
Please continue the story.
synbad2 chapter 6 . 2/23
Are you gonna keep us waiting in suspense? Or is this story Discontinued? Note: This reveiw is for chap 7
tobi chapter 7 . 2/22
To tell the truth Tobi likes stories like the one you are writing, and tobi thinks there should be more like it out there, Tobi likes the drama especialy when tobi is in the drama. You are à good writer and tobi wants to read more. At first tobi was sceptical because of only seven chapters, but tobi got over it faster than daedura-senpai could say explosion. Tobi hopes to read more chapters soon. If you read this review from tobi could you pleeeeeaaaassseee write on chapter eights authors notes that ?tobi? Is à goooood boy...?
Smaug chapter 7 . 2/16
DUDE! WHAT THE HELL MAN! YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT! UPDATE THIS BRILLIANCE!
MidnightLunaRunner chapter 7 . 2/8
please more!
WeberCode chapter 7 . 1/19
sequel, please
246vili chapter 7 . 1/13
Last update: 2011 30th of November. I guess that teams you won't continue this fic? Shame. I wanted to hear Naruto's story about reconnecting with Kushina, and the shit would hit the fan hard when Kakashi tells the whole stuff to Minato.
Well, whatever, it was fun to read. Thx for the good story.
246vili chapter 6 . 1/13
Good chapter. I bet Narumi and Yoko will be glad to see Naruto again (and Yoko will probably want to get out of the Seal the minute she see Naruto's appearance so she can ravish him).
246vili chapter 3 . 1/13
Uh-oh! Kushina knows the truth about Minato making Naruto a skapegoat. Poor bastard is noing to get it and Narumi will never speak to him again if she finds out too.
Ronelin chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
What you have completed was very enjoyable. It seems unlikely you will be updating this again, but thanks for writing what you did!