Reviews for Escape (Hiatus)
Anna the Viking XD chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Yay you updated please do so again quickly love the story!
HollyKaySmith chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
This is good! Keep it up :) I got confused though so are Demitri and the other guys guards? Or are they prisoners?
Cookie chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Son of a freaking pickle! I hate cliffhangers! PLEASE, UPDATE!
GGCharms chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Oh my goodness I lvoe this story! You jsut have to update soon! Please!
Retro Soul chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
I just read all eleven chapters and truely,I am amazed. It is SUCH a good idea! No one (that I've seen) has taken this approach to an Outsiders fan fiction. I really love this story and I see that you've played with the storyline from The Way Back (which was an awesome movie, I loved it) and I could tell right from the first paragraph that this was somesort of spin off. Your grammar, I thought, was quite well and your writing style is wonderful. I only saw a few flaws.

Often you'll switch your tense in the middle of the chapter. As in one sentence will be something like "I smiled and felt suddenly happy." and the next sentence would be something like "I get up and decide I will deal with the convorsation later." (I made up those sentences but you get my point) Just watch that.

Also, I know you've gotten alot a grief about this (honestly I thought some people shoud've taken a lighter tone) but the very first chapter, the facts were quite incorrect. Being someone who has been studying the second world war on my own time for quite a few years, I would say before writing a story like this you'd need to do some research. I know it's a pain,I do it with my stories all the time but it just makes the story better. But I see that you've accknowledged that so I wont critisize it anymore.

One last thing, while your character Adina is a very good OFC and you make her likable, I regret to inform you that she is very much a Mary Sue. I dont know if anyone else has made the same accusation but The way she is accepted by the whole gang and they all treat her like family just after one week is very hard to believe and kind of adds a form of immaturity to this story (which I do think is a brilliant story, really). I'm just saying, I dont know if she'd be able to instantly click with all the gang members like that.I could see a few but not all.

And I just have one thing to add. Two-Bit did seem a little out of character. I mean, in the book he was always the silly one. I think if anyone would stand up for Adina it would've been Dally or Sodapop or possibly Steve. But I just cant see Two-Bit doing that sort of thing, espesially for someone he just met. Its just something to consider, it doesnt make me like the story any less.

ANYWAY, this story is amazing, well thought out and I really see potential for it. I look forward to updates!
Estrella chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Ohmigoodness this is amaze. I read it all in one sitting. It's kind of funny cuz it's heavy material and I was reading it while my friends blasted One Direction... Heh heh...

Please update this ASAP! I love it! It perfect because we're studying the holocaust in history right now.

Last thing: I'm another thirteen year old writer, and I have an Outsiders fanfic but it's on because my computer hates this website. Here's the link: books/304194-Lost-In-Hinton

Thanks! Please read and review!

HollyKaySmith chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Update soon please! :)
Niikkii95 chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
yeah you updated! i looooooove this story! Lllllooovvee cant even describe how much i do! update soon :3
Ifab1ndiya chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Whoa what's going on here? Non graphic if it's something sick.
JandMbooklovers chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
I love Love LOVE THIS STORY! i think she should get beaten or try to be de-purified(wow i feel like sadistic)you r a really really talented writer for thirteen.(i am also 13 and cant write 2 save my life but i can read, which is my best skill i have) keep writing and update soon please! LOVE IT!
Niikkii95 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Go for graphic, makes the story more interesting just put a warnin at the beginging on the chapter to warm younger readers or people who dont like to read thay kind of syuff, really good i cant wait for tou to update! :O dont tell me they left here there and they escaped! Ahhhhh! Please update soon!
JandMbooklovers chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
:( i thought u said chapter 10 will be up soon. what happened! i really really love the story so please please update soon. if u need any help just message me and i try to give all the help i can.
JandMbooklovers chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
this is really good dot give up o nit or stop please please update soon
JandMbooklovers chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED! this is really really good! i absolutely love the plot idea. continue writing and please update soon!

p.s. when u said for some reason the first thing that came to my mind was the movie Mr. and
beba78 chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »