Reviews for Someone Like You
Kochabilka chapter 10 . 6/26
Even in the "reality", I just wish she hadn't waited so long to tell him she loved him, being that she didn't tell him until she had cancer and he said it first. If she had told him earlier they might have had even more happiness. Great story, though!
Type your review here. Wow
LostButNotFound chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Fudge~
Why you do this to me.
My heart aches as I read this through out.
There's no chapter that I don't cry.
So much feels~
Good luck to my puffy eyes when I wake up tomorrow.
I blame you for this~

Love you, though.
Still planning to read your other twilight fictions~

From your kababayan~
So, if I ever cry again due to your story.
I'm gonna hunt you .

Toodles~
Leila chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
You tricky tricky person! I was so sad, especially after listening to the song Goodbye. Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
really ad but awsome!
Edward's spouse chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
excellent story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Great story, and I do agree. Arranged marriages aren't that bad if you're with your perfect match, you know, someone who has the same temperament, attitude, tolerance, patience and so on as yourself. The other stuff you can just learn and work on but the basic foundation about a person has to be roughly the same for it to work, like one of you guys can't be abusive.. because that's a crazy, dominating disposition. Or one of you can't always be angry all the time, as that's a difference in attitude. Good story, I really enjoyed it. The last chapter was very intriguing.
lilmstran chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
love it
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Love the story, glad he found the pcture hope it isn't too late. I always hated that song by Adele, because it reminded me of a song by Rod Stewart, even though the title IS different, "Find a reason to believe" even though it is a story about betrayal, when he sing "someone like you.. that is all I can think of, and even as the title is different than I thought I remembered, I just don't like she made a song of that title. but love the song, and the story,though they obviously don't belong together
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
They fall in love just before she dies, wow, and I am thinking he is falling in love with her, good beginning.
Ride Criss Anderson chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
That was
AWESOME
Techy
my own hell chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
i didn't expect that .
u made me teary then i am smiling so much my cheeks hurts.
wow thank you
herbay chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
U r an amaizing kip it up
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I appreciate your effort to ease the tension and make the tragical part look like a dream...But I liked it the other way...keep going...good job
Pongu chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
You adorable scheming author, you ! This fic made me really sad , and then it ended with a supernatural twist. LOVE IT. LOVE ALICE. Love the dedication between them Edward and bella !