Reviews for Charlie's Story
Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
thats really good! wow youre a good writer!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Another great chapter! You used an interesting format, which was nice because it took away some of the normality of Fan Fiction.

You were very descriptive, which is a vital skill to have. You hit Forbes spot-on, and I can't wait to see what you do with later characters.

I hope you feel better, and I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This definitely has a lot of promise. I liked it a lot, and I was also excited to see a new "Glory Story" (haha that rhymes) on Fan Fiction.

I do kind of recognize it from Glory of a Hero, though. I totally understand where you're coming from, though. I found it hard to come up with an original idea for my story beginning. Not that your idea isn't, I certainly might not have thought of it. Also, try to watch the run-on sentences.

Back to the compliments! I can see the romance kicking in, but maybe there will be a little twist later on? I also like the character you've created very much. Besides the "doesn't care about history" thing, she is very much like myself.

Kudos to you, and I really hope you continue this!

CarminaxBuranax

P.S. Sorry if I was harsh, I can be really critical. Love it, though! :)
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter! Oh, yes, this is going to be interesting. Two Charlies, huh? Yeah, that's gonna get confusing. But, it'll make the story all the funnier... is funnier even a word? I don't know. Well, I can't wait for an update!
Otose chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Oh an update! *yawns* excuse me it's late from where I'm from, well this chapter was done nicely, heh looking forward toward the confusion of two Charlie's should be fun like Charlie said ;)
Otose chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hello! Glad your making a Glory fic! Welcome to the Glory section!

Well I liked it! And I think it's a good start! :) I'll help you out if you need it! Update when you can! ;) :) :3
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is really good! Please update soon! Goodluck!