Reviews for Emotions and Seasons
jagtapaishwarya1996 chapter 2 . 4/16
Kawaiiva!
Really good relation between Seasons and Emotions. Makes lot of sence. Awesome writing, super awesome story. Just love it. I am waiting for Spring, Summer, Monsoon, Rainy eagerly. I would appreciate Autum2 and Winter2 also. Maybe u can continue the winter story like hiking picnic, stuff lyk tht. Love your story. Plz write more!
soul12 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
...I loved it, I seriously did...

I hope you'll write more D (and of course I'll be aible to read more of this masterpice ;) )
fugu-chan chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
This story has potential to be very sweet! You've already captured some of their personalities and the way they interact, and your idea of basing chapters on passing seasons isn't something I've read before, so I'd like to see more!

One suggestion: please, please, please spell check! You mentioned a beta in the second chapter, so ask them to help proofread also. There were a lot of typos in both chapters, or wrong word choices (like "brake" instead of "break" in the beginning of the second chapter). The quality of this story will definitely at least double if you fix up those proofreading mistakes.

The story summary you wrote is very catchy by the way! It pulled me right in.

Thanks for writing
pallu chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I don't know much about writting. I'm just a reader & I like ur story.
nutella 4 a happy panda chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
awwww! i really love this! PLEASE continue and update soon? .
Stalker chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I Love You (:
Fun-Sized-Otaku chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Okay - I love the story, but since when is 34 degrees cold? I mean, that's too warm for there to even be snow! I could understand 20 degrees being cold, but I guess it just depends on where you live.
Unknown chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
You need to correct your spelling. But afterall I enjoyed it
Faelan666 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This really is great!

Here and there a few spellingmistakes but they don't mess with the flow of the story. The air you create around them is exactly like the manga's.

Hope you keep up the good work, this one's going on my facorites .
Jaylea Nyx Felesian chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very cute! I love the simple fluff of it and I hope that you add some more, I'd love to see it. Anyway I did notice a few things, in the very last few sentences you said that Kurosaki held Teru to his bare chest...I don't remember reading that he took off his shirt but rather just his jacket. Another thing is a simple miss spelling/wrong word: -deep shade of red whenever he teased her witched (which) he loved to see.- But over all its very adorable and like I said I'd really like to see some more of it.
NotJustAnEmotion chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Loved it and cant wait to read the next chapter. At one point though you put love my self control. Update soon!
Jasmin1234567 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
How thrilling! I love it!) Please,please continue! I hope for fast updating, it is healthy!
PomBear007 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Again this is a major awww story (i seem to be reading a lot of these today...) it's really good and you should continue it. i fell in love with the plot and you kept the characters personalities similar to they are in the real story. please update soon!

A. xx
Yulya2701 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow!So it is lovely )) Has read on one breath, very much it was pleasant!))) I Hope that there will be a continuation)))) I have fallen in love with your history)

P.S. Excuse me for my English, I not so well know it.(