Reviews for Roommate
kidneyofcapaldi chapter 2 . 2/1
oh god i'm going to be crying for the next thirteen hours
SilverBirchStudio chapter 4 . 1/14
Loved this - I like my Jareth and Sarah with a good dose of humor!
hispreciousthing chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Oh my gosh I love it! So clever and witty all the way through! Fantastic job!
little-ivy89 chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Awesome! Haa, that was great. thank you for the loveliness!
PrimaDonna24601 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Great story! I loved how you captured Jareth and Sarah's persona's so well! I laughed so much when I read this! I loved it!
Shadow131 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
*jaw drop* Nuuuu, now we need to know about Tracy and her relation to a certain Goblin King!
Seriously, this was awesome, the perfect mix of humor, seriousness, and all out sexiness.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Almost makes you feel bad for innocent Brian. I'm sure he was fine, just...caught between two firebrands. Needs a nice, normal girl without a possessive Goblin King live-in-would-be-boyfriend. The entire bowling exchange was just priceless. But it's even better that he manipulates Brian into going, "Man, this guy is awesome, I so want him to date the girl I was into!"
And Jareth's intense dislike of Tammy was priceless. But I totally feel bad for her, poor kid.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
He's so evil, but so sexy. Poor Sarah, I know your pain.
But mainly, the salt incident proves, he's an ass. A sexy, evil ass.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Awesome
Liana Slane chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
hahaha, he would find an imitation of himself alluring xD
LOL Jareth and Brian, I didn't see that coming. He did not like that too much, haha.
"I love you", "I know"...facepalm! Damnit Jareth :D hahaha
Omg that ending! didn't see it coming either! Amazing as usual. Loved this cute little series. Lots of humor, some fluff and ofc some hot parts. A
Liana Slane chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Omg, hahahaha. I loved the bowling alley banter. That cracked me up. He's gay! hah xD Also I enjoyed Sarah getting pretty into the jealous gf role, that was amusing. Really well done. You not only write well but you have a great knack for humor and keeping characters on point. Nice job!
Artemis Day chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Looking back, I can see a lot of hints that Tracy is Jareth's sister. I love stories like that. Sarah is in for a big surprise when she meets her in-laws. :D

Great story!
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Haha I died laughing when I got to the "nothing? Tra LA LA?" Hahahaha I absolutely loved it!
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Wonderful! I love those fluffiness. They're so cute together. :) I'm gonna say AWW.. too!
ValentineNights chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Hahahahaha! Perfect! I imagined every single encounter perfectly! And the part about Brian and Jareth in Sarah's "dream"...GLORIOUS! Loved this little arc!