Reviews for A Great View
eroticboi80 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I was just watching SFA again today on TV and just love Peyton, he's such a sweetheart. Hopefully you update or write a sequel.
emmerr chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
sehr good; i'm gonna have to watch this movie when it comes out on dvd just so i can fully appreciate peyton more ;) hahaaa x
xXFletcherliciousXx chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
LOL LOL LOL Im still laughing at the 'shirtless thursdays' thing! I remember you saying that when we watched the movie the first time! haha

Well my love, I did say I would ANALyse every sentance for you buut i feel that I cannot as this was such a great story. it had me smiling throughout...Probably because I was thinking of Austin Butler throughout. ;) But very good, I imagine this as being one of your fantasies as it is very well thought out and I can see you being in the place of Sharpay with one of your boys. ;)

When they were going into Starbucks I also did imagine the Starbucks as the Colchester one, In case you were wondering in my head they were sitting in exactly the same place as we were when we had the hot date on December 22nd 2010 ;).

Very well done me love, It was a magical read, It really was!

TTFN! 3 xoxo
asianluver14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love your videos on YouTube I personally think this is amazing even though it's not Zashley I still love it you should do some Zashley stories here on your free time

PS you should definatley read mine it's called Strong Towers Tumbling Zashley Style you'll love it
lanternheart chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Lol, the "closet with a tongue" shut off their foreplay XD
countess chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Finally a SFA story ;)

That's sooooooo cute.

love your story bb :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
nice! keep some sfa stories going please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
great they r soo cute make more
AlexzandriaJhordanReneeDevlic chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Awwww cute. I WANNA SEE PEYTON'S SHIRTLESS. :) uppdatte
AivsieLeeLove chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love your fic! So cutee! :" I was totally blushing by the end of it ;;) Hope you write more for SFA! I love Shar and Peyton! ;)
xxCoolStoryBroxx chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Finally an SFA story! I hope you keep writing these this was really great, I'll have to write my own soon.
dreamyourheartout chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awww! I thought that was really sweet!
WaitTillYouSeeMySmile chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Finally! A SFA fic! I hope to see a lot more of them ) I loved you story btw.
Peyton chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love the story! Hope yah make more Peyton/Sharpay fanfics!