Reviews for Trust Me, Trust Nobody
Skye Raynes chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Nice story! Wonderful, good job D
Drew chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I loved this story and your view on Sherlock and Johns relationship. I think the first chapter was kind of disconnected from the rest of the story but good ( I know it was going to be a oneshot but it still seems mismatched). In the end John seemed to forgive Sherlock wo really giving reasons but I loved the story in itself. :-)
jags chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Brilliant! Keep at it
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
I loved this so much. You write their relationship so well! Loved it loved it loved it :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
And we are full circle! Coming back and linking it to the first chapter was great, even if their trust was tested a bit ;). I am extremely thankful that you had decided to continue this from a one-shot! I read it all in one sitting. The plot was great, the characters are, well, in character, and it's just overall brilliant :)
forcedapathy chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Really good and really well thought out, I liked the deductions and the different points of view. The plotline was well thought out and this was extremely good. D
forcedapathy chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
GiantInflatableWalrus chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Argh! I'm *so* sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter - everything's been a bit mental. But, I've just sat down with a cup of tea and bit of cake, and read the whole thing again - and I must say, I love it completely!

The plot itself is excellent, as is your portrayal of John and Sherlock. Thier relationship is such an intricate one, but I think you did it really well. I especially love the way you desribe Sherlock, how he turns off all social etiquette and manners when he's working on a case, and how John copes with it. I also love the way John gets him all of a dither sometimes, and has him acting all out of character with the hugs, hair stroking etc - because I think, really, we all know someone who makes us lose our cool like that :)

But mostly, I just love the fact that Sherlock did everything in his pyjamas. the line "It's a mass of dark curls, and it's asleep across three plastic chairs, and it's in its bloody pyjamas." had me in stitches for some reason. Lovely story, great work!

And, I hope all your exams went well!
Pilikia18 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Great story, good plot, well written! Thank you for posting this!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
This was marvelous! And I especially love the ending :D Thank you for updating, this story has been wonderful. ;)
Vikki20 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Ah this really was a brilliant story, so full of twists, anticipation and lovelyness what more can anyone ask of a story. This story was something I could totally see being in a canon version and the Characters were portrayed really well. Loved how you ended it especially the "Trust me" from Sherlock and its hidden meaning after everything that happened. Well done you and thanks for a great read, look forward to more in the future :P X
To.The.Hilt chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Perfect :)

I'm glad you didn't draw out the ending with an obnoxious angst-fest. Just a pure John and Sherlock style conversation. The characterizations are EXCELLENT. I am absolutely IN LOVE with this story.

I love that the two learn to rely on each other for the simple reason that there IS a friendship there and that they care for each other. It takes a real author to pull all that in without resorting to cheap plot-lines and over-used words. You bring an art to this (sadly overly saturated with garbage fics) fandom. So for that I salute you and THANK YOU
DelightfullyDeranged chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
I have to say John does have the right to be mad. Even though Sherlock lessened the amount of poison. But I imagine this is where the long discussion comes in with appologies and then groundrules for the use of flatmates in dangerous situations.

I look forward to it.

DD
To.The.Hilt chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Awe... that Mycroft. He sticks his nose in everything, annoys Sherlock to death, and has WAY too much power over people... but he does care :) Loved that he comes along to tell John the "small" detail that Sherlock has left out about the poison.

Hope John is able to make up with Sherlock. Looking forward to the next chapters to see just HOW they will learn to really trust each other.

Beautiful writing. Can't wait for more!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
I understand John's anger, but really, it was stupid of him to let himself be captured by a serial killer. And while Sherlock did try and 'save' him he should probably have just gotten over his ego and explained everything. Although John wouldn't have let him. You know this is a good chapter when I start trying to psychoanalyze it! Brilliant story and I can't wait for John and Sherlock to make up!