Reviews for Three for a Secret
Jhill88 chapter 13 . 11/24
I enjoyed both this and Cousin Arabella... crazy with a lot of twist and turns and a really cute happy ending that I didn't see coming. I'm glad I found it.
2kooll4u chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
And just like that you moved from light-hearted and funny Cousin Arabella to a story of treachery, filled with a conniving self-centered baddie and sweet discovery. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Really like the story so far. Can't wait to finish.
jackiemack916 chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
I really enjoyed both of your Cousin Arabella stories. Fun, well written, and very clever.
jackiemack916 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Arabella, and other women like her, were the reason all my friends in school were guys. I hate to be a traiter to my gender, but girls like that give us all a bad name. I would love to see Buffy turn the game on her and use the moves. But then that would be disingenuous... but fun for me to read.
jackiemack916 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I have never wanted to throttle a fictional character more in my life than I want to choke his cousin. Wow, powerfully written to evoke that strong of a reaction.
Sanneg chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
Incredible story! I usually pause while reading to eat and stuff, but this time I had to read on! Very well written too. I'm not much of a reviewer but this time I had to! Well done!
Anderida chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
Great story. I just loved Div'vid's ears! Arabella was wonderfully devious. So glad Anya found someone to really appreciate her, and not just in bed! Ending was just the way things should be! Great read -thanx.
McPastey chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
What a great story! I did not see the huge twist coming! LOVED IT!
Shell chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
WOW! Did not see that one coming. Yet that would explain alot. Love this story... Well i love all of your stories! I still think Buffy should have staked the lying tramp! An I am glad Spike found his sister. Great story! Can't wait for the next one.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Oh great twist. I really didn't see that coming.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Ooh as Buffy might say - colour me intrigued.
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
i truely love the story hope you update soon! ciao. -sheridan.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
I am really fascinated by the different views of all characters. Looking forward to more.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Fair play to Buffy for keeping her cool regarding Arabella. Looking forward to more..