Reviews for Three for a Secret
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Oooh exciting...

Spike is starting to realise that maybe Bella is messing with him. But why do I think she'll slither out of trouble again?

Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I loved cousin Arabella and so far this is just as good if not better keep it going
GoodfortheSoul chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Oooh, she is so evil! I'm glad that Spike is finally starting to realize just how wicked his kissing cousin really is! As always awesome fic. Can't wait to read what you have in store next.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Your brain must be such a fun place. You come up with the most delightful and unique fic ideas. Yay Div'vid is back. I SO LOVE him.
micmoc chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
great story plot so far. I just love the way you characterize Arabella. I also just love to see a jealous Buffy who is slowly realizing here feelings for Spike but as usual denying about it ha ha:-) though lately, i feel she's really been taken for granted by Spike as he is so distracted by Hope's disappearance. Keep it coming please:-)
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Fantastic! This is in incredible, can't wait for more! Arabella is deliciously evil, can't wait until/if she gets whats coming to her! Anya is, as always, hilarious.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
OOH! Great story. That Arabella is so conniving. I really love to hate her. Looking forward to more.
chula851 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
This is a great story. I love it. Please update soon.
jmoran319 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Very much enjoyed this so far. I like reading jealous buffy. Look forward to the next update.
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Fantastic! Enjoying this immensely, and if I were Buffy, Arabella would have a hot date with a wooden stake ha ha. Now that I know what/who 'Hope' is, I'm curious to see what's become of her/if Arabella's been lying this entire time. Can't wait for more of this!
nosurprises chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Wow! Crazy! I'm loving this :D
micmoc chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Yay! Thanks for this much awaited sequel. Again, you outdid yourself. Left me curious and wanting for to go! Btw, I love all your other stories:-)
nosurprises chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Wow. I'm really intrigued by this story. Dammit, Arabella!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The Sequel! Right On, I've been on the lookout for this one. So excited for more of this, it's just fantastic. Love the whole Triangle between Spike, Buffy, and Arabella, and you've made Div'vid such a sympathetic character, can't help but feel bad for the guy (demon)...

Can't wait to find out what 'Hope' is/means.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2