Reviews for Tit for Tat
thena-ditey chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Awww. Sad face! Good epilogue.
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
This was great!
athena64 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Nice... I d like to know how it will unfold!

But for the record, Demi Moore never played in Officer and Gentleman, it was Debra Winger! :-)
Dog in the Manger chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
The tension between our favorite duo is fantastic. Mary's decision to get even was priceless. I loved that she got more than she had bargained for. I hope you finish that epilogue.

Happy Holidays!
thena-ditey chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Nice. Tit for tat, indeed. :)
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
LOL! Yes, we DEFINITELY need more "tat"! Nekkid, dripping wet Marshall...*ker-thunk!*
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I loved it, very tongue in cheek.
hookandladder chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
A great, fun, interesting and enjoyable story! Loved reading it :)

I *do* hope for that epilogue!
BuJyo chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
*blinks*

Oh, my...Marshall nekkid just out of the shower. Oh... *needs a moment*

Wow. Okay...loved this chapter too! The fact that the clerk wouldn't give them info on general principal after dealing with Mary in the past was GREAT :)

I can't wait for the epilogue!
BuJyo chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Excellent banter and plausible story. So much fun!

Of course, Marshall is his usual lovely self and gets things done.

Poor Mary is just along for the ride here, I think. :)

Love it!
BuJyo chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Bwahahahaaaaa!

Oh lord, I was lmfao when I realized the situation. This is brilliant :)

Really enjoying Marshall's blatant admiration, and Mary is really in the frying pan here.

Oh! There's more! Cool...*goes to next chapter*
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Nice approach to the Demi/Debra reference :) Meant to send you a PM on it, but got distracted. Excellent weaving of 'correction' of it.

Marshall's 'don't have to do a thing' method of distracting her - and his nonchalance at her perusing his delectable assets - is impressive; a real backfire to Mary's plans. Very well done.

Can't wait for the Epilogue!
ENS chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Fun! Loving the "you've seen mine, now I'm staring at yours." one thing, The Navy doesn't have LT 1st Class. Just LT junior grade and LT. Great writing. Fun characterizations, and very on point. Love the Marshall to the rescue and the bathroom scene was just...wibly.
Caia chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Yes yes an epilogue! What's Mary going to do about how Marshall makes her feel, now?
capsarchick chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Its a good story, however, you may need to fix the naval officer ranks. There is no Lieutenant First Class in any naval force in the world to best of my knowledge and definitely not in the US or British Naval Forces. Navy/Coast Guard Officer ranks are as follows:

O-1 Ensign (2nd Lieutenant in all other services)

O-2 Lieutenant Junior Grade (1st Lt all other)

O-3 Lieutenant (Captain)

O-4 Lieutenant Commander (Major)

O-5 Commander (Lt. Colonel)

O-6 Captain (Colonel)

O-7 Rear Admiral Lower Half (Brigadier General)

O-8 Rear Admiral Upper Half (Major General)

O-9 Vice Admiral (Lieutenant General)

O-10 Admiral (or Chief of Naval Operations) (General)

The first class ratings are only seen in the Non-commissioned ranks, ie. Petty Officer First Class (PO1), Petty officer 2nd class, etc.

Otherwise, good story so far. Just some minor glitches. :-)