Reviews for Mulan and Shang 2
AIMEEMORGAN2400 chapter 1 . 1/5
way toooooo short nothing gives away the true love they have for each other
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Very SWeet!1111
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
awww it was cute
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Gaah! Must you do these only as one chapter stories? :) KEEP WRITING! :)
wild cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
his hands slowly, yet respectfully down her chest - is that even possapal i maen really?

*smirk* this was good a bit short ...
wild cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2003

*smirk* this was good a bit short ...
SpicyHollyElf chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
happened? Did she say yes? Sh! Don't tell me! I'll live in my own imaginary world and say that she said yes. Anyway! Good story! Keep up the good work!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
cute:D
Julie chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Hi! i really like Mulan and i from the same coutry as she did and i want to know EVERYTHING about Mulan EVERYTHING! thanx u and eMail me at
AMB3R chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
okay.. so you did have another story.. or.. sequel.. or whatever :) - lol.. but.. erm.. yea.. I loved the part where he spelled "Meet me outside after dinner" - but.. erm.. okay.. my ONE problem.. LONGER! :) kay? this is short ;) *grins* not that long! hehe - 10 lines? I write reveiws over 10 lines ALL the time ;) - hehee.. actually that is a short review for me.. lol... and that is your story! ) - hehe.. I LOVE Mulan/Shang romance fics... but PLEASE MAKE THEM LONGER! - its great.. why don't we combine this to Mulan and Shang.. as part of the 1st chapter... make Shang ask her dad first... and... well.. lets aim for a LONGER story ;) - I don't want to have to write a Mulan/Shang fic myself! lol.. come on! ;) hehehe.. long better ) hehehe well good job! ) - this was a sweet little short 10 line (14 if you count the space between the lines) story.. and I really want you to continue ) these stories of yours can have SOOO much potential... lets see.. how about we (being you) tell what happens after they get married! ) thats good... they could go to battle again... Shang not wanting Mulan to go... and getting telling her to stay.. her getting mad at him for that... and after he left she can go back and sneak into the war again... but like... disgise herself more.. and... well.. okay.. I'm done.. I can't think of anything else ) *grins* - I can.. but in other words.. lets just make this story LONGER! ) or any of your stories longer ) - I think you have one or more others I haven't read.. so lets see their length.. and if it is as short as these two... *Grins* - well I hope you add more ;) - and nice cliffy sorta with this chapter... will she say yes? or will she say no? *grins*
egor11572 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
loving the rice thing lol
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Sweet, it was very sweet.I like the part when he used the rice to tell Mulan to meet him outside.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
This was very nice. Except you made one tiny mistake: During those times, if a man wanted to mary a girl, he had to ask their father first.
Mulan Fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
AWW...THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVE SHANG AND MULAN STORIES! MULAN AND SHANG ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! KEEP WRITING! I LOV IT
LadyKarura chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
...sniffle...very sweet! lol, keep going!