Reviews for Surcease
eridani chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
It's been a while since I made a foray on the world of Buffy, but it's a nice change of pace.

In some ways you could say that this story acted as the control against which I could measure your JAG ones. When an author writes for one fandom only, it can be difficult sometimes to tell if their ability to convey characters successfully extends beyond the usual familiar cast. This is not the case with your writing. You write a convincing Buffy, who is completely independent of your portrayal of Mac. Both characters are completely their own person and speak with their own voices. You project maturity onto characters in a convincing manner- not many fanfic writers manage make future-fics swing for them. Once again you continue to prove yourself a great author. You bring a strong and very human understanding to your writing. I look forward to reading more of it.
Britten chapter 7 . 4/12/2002
I'm enjoying this story a lot. It's great that you show how they both still have to work out their problems and tensions from their pasts. It makes it more realistic that way. I also like the way you've been dilligent in posting updates OFTEN (woo-hoo). It's gives me a happy being able to find a new chapter on an almost daily basis. Keep writing! You already have a reading waiting here! :-)
julesy chapter 7 . 4/12/2002
Yeah, still loving this fic! Hope youre planning on keeping going. i know that the idyllic ones don't usually go on for too long but I hope that you are going to write some more.
Merely-a-Muse chapter 6 . 4/11/2002
that was cute. i really liked it. more to come i hope.
amlpotter chapter 6 . 4/11/2002
THANK YOU! great new chapter - it's so sweet that he wants to adopt the other girls :) post more soon!
julesy chapter 6 . 4/11/2002
Yay Soleil! I love this story! Hope you planning on writing/posting more of it sometime soon!
amlpotter chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
Oh... I love this story! You can't stop right in the middle of the 1st mushy part of the whole thing! Please post more soon :)
unknown5 chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
very good! I liked it alot, thanks for updating. I hope you write more
Jennem chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
I LOVED IT!

YOU MUST CONTINUE!

Jennem
Babs1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
This is a lovely story. But when will it continue? More please. Soon or I will come find you. Bwahaha.
Merely-a-Muse chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
this is a great story. i really like it. keep writing it.
mutabilis chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
i really like... please update soon...
Wiccan-chick chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
this is really good, but i couldn't quite keep up with who was married to whom and which kids were Buffy's etc. Maybe you could attempt to make it a little clearer. Otherwise, good fic.