Reviews for Watch Duty
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
You truly have no idea how much I adore this. No idea. Absolutely wonderful. The minimal dialogue does wonders in getting the reader inside Cloud's head, and the plot, setup, and execution was absolutely amazing. Bravo, bravo! This is truly one of my favorites of yours!

Blessings,
4thFromtheFurnace
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Whew, that was long.
Not a bad thing, since the way you form your sentences and your portrayal of the characters are great. In fact, I rather envy you can describe things in much lenght to make it more imaginable (that a word?).
I must say tho, that the story's quite simple. Like a minor side event (tho it was, wasn't it). Therefore I should say I like you (your ability to write) more than the story.
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Strangely enough, I could see this happening.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I love the way you portrayed the characters and the friendship that's blooming between the warriors. Even, no, ESPECIALLY Squall and Cloud were so entertaining to read about.

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think you should try to throw in more shorter sentences, or break all those long sentences into shorter ones. Most of the time, I had the urge to skip pieces of text. It all felt like I was reading too much information at once and that distracted me from the story.

But that didn't mean that I really liked this! :)
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Love it! I think you characterized Cloud and Squall well. The ending was sweet and funny. Great job on this!
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
hahaha! This is really cute! the brooding camaraderie is so cute!
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
ROFL. That's great stuff. Poor Cloud and Squall. And Firion. And Zidane. And...well, everybody pretty much. XD everybody's got a problem with somebody else! Lol! But I really enjoyed it. And I read your not about the Firion x Lightning! If you haven't already written it, I can't wait to read it! :D
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ohh... A moment of peace can be so hard! Warrior of Light always forced the other warriors of Cosmos to socialized whether they want to or not. -.-
Ioenix chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was pure awesomeness! I loved Cloud's thoughts and Squall seemed just right.
anon passer chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ahaha! Quite adorable

Cloud and Squall are birds of the same feather. I like Bartz, Zidane and Tidus (Poor him, though) here The Onion Knight does act more mature than the three aforementioned... or at least in most instances.

I'm happy you wrote another Dissidia fic. I'd be happier if you wrote more XD Keep up the great work :)
celticskyedancer chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Nice little story. A bit long, but I still enjoyed it. The character interactions are great, and I love the little quirks for each character (like the Warrior of Light's strength). I absolutely loved the last two or three lines as well.

Good job! :)
TezrianFlux chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really liked this fic :D I hope you write more fics with squall and cloud, maybe even a sequel to Watch Duty.:D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/28/2011