Reviews for The Pair
shac chapter 8 . 5/22/2003
good story, but eva was shot while protecting max, when max was having a seizure
Margaret chapter 39 . 12/28/2002
This was a very kick-butt story and i can't wait 2read the sequal:)
Be Boring chapter 39 . 10/22/2002
I loved this story and I can't wait for the sequel! I'll be looking for it!
em chapter 39 . 10/22/2002
i was scared this was just going to be an authors note but this was excellent; sad but excellent. I can't wait for the sequel.
john chapter 38 . 10/22/2002
story is kick ass , realy good stuff. keep it up. and thanks for doing this.
skyeyes chapter 39 . 10/22/2002
SEQUEL SEQUEL must have sequel can't leave them in manticore ( keep writing
Eden chapter 39 . 10/22/2002
Almost got a hartattack at seeing the world epilogue but there was no better reanimation than the world sequel. So keep me alive and make it as good as this was. please pretty please
dleep chapter 39 . 10/22/2002
I can't believe that this story is over! This was a good last chapter, but I'm happy that you're writing a sequel to tie up the story.

Although Alec is not one of my favourite characters from the show, you really gave him depth, especially in the last chapter. Well done!

I'm glad Asha and Logan broke up, and that it had something to do with Max. Although I'm a M/L shipper, I quite liked the Max/Vin pairing, but it was good to see that you didn't completely disregard the feelings Logan had for Max.

Ah, Original Cindy to the rescue. Who else? :)

Overall, I really enjoyed this story and am sad to see it end. Thanks for a great read!

Dleep.

Now get to work on that sequel!
mel11 chapter 39 . 10/21/2002
THat was good. I'll be watching for the sequal. You better post it soon. :):):)
Snboo chapter 38 . 10/21/2002
Please make a sequal this story is so greaT!
skyeyes chapter 38 . 10/20/2002
awesome but why is lexa always the one to caught geez...anyways keep it up and i'll give you skittles *throws skittle at Synthera* )
em chapter 38 . 10/20/2002
That's a very mean place to end the story. If ther's no sequel that is. Please start on one soon.
natalie chapter 38 . 10/20/2002
I was kinda wondering why it was always Lexa getting caught, but all that has changed now that both Vin and Lexa are back at good ol' Manticore! Love the story and I would love a sequel even more - please consider doing one. Thanks.

Nat
Be Boring chapter 38 . 10/20/2002
I love this story so much! There has to be a sequel, so I figured I'd review. It's a little weird picturing Max with a stranger that we've never seen before, but with the image I have in my head of Vin I have no problem with it ;).

Keep up the good work and hurry up on the sequel!
mel11 chapter 38 . 10/20/2002
"You mean someone who is human?" Logan said arching his eyebrows.

Vin hit him. Hard. "Let's leave the "ordinary" to his little crusade." He told the other two. He had said ordinary like it was a bad word. Once they were in the elevator Vin drew Max into his arms. "We are human. And he is stupid."

He kissed her gently, reverently.

That part was kinda funny. Now I'm sad cause Max and ALec had to leave without Lexa and Vin. I hope they can get them back. I cant' wait to read more. Please update soon. :):):)