Reviews for Being a Little Crazy
Loved it :)
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Perfectly perfect & adorably awesome
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'd pay good money to see something like this on the screen.

Good one!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
SO CUTE. I love their conversation, a little sad with a little sweet.

And Tony, he's just PURE sweet.

You are 'Epically Purple', my friend! .
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww fluffy I wanna dance with Tony too *jealous*3
tivaluver0183 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love it! That's all I can say is that I loovveee it!
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Good little ficlet. I love Tony teaching Ziva to have fun.
marshmeg chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think I accidentally story alerted this in my haste to review:)

Oh well!

This was adorable and just made me smile!

Loved it!
CountessCora chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
How cute! We all need to get a little crazy. ;-)
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that made me smile :) good job.
imakemyownluck chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
So cute!

I loved it. My favorite part is the ending when he asks her to dance during a slow song. I loved it ! Very cute, sweet! great writing. :)

Keep on Writing

imakemyownluck
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SOPHIE YOU MAKE ME HAPPIEEEEEEEEEEE! Every freaking time you publish a fic I get a little happier inside. XDD Or a chappie. I am all ZOMGGGGGG! And I want to read more and more and more and MORE! 33 adn write. I'm eager to write Lea and Tiva and all sorts of insanity awesomeness loose fun stuffs now! So after the angsty dinner adn stuffs and what you just read there shall be some fun! It shall be awesome. I think I'm going to be evil a bit to Lea but something better will come along. MUAHAHAHA! Damn I can't make up my mind. But you inspire me and I you! 33 I loves you deary! You're an awesome inspiring friend! you motivate me oodles and I'm like I can't fav all her stories! So I'm glad I faved you XD Cause that's less stories for people but it shows I loves your work. I'm picky too ya know. Just because I'm hyper. P But Ziva is like I don't DO that kind of dancing. XD From anyone else that'd sound snobby but from her? She's just all embarassed that she doesn't know HOW to do that kind of thing. She's scared a little. Nervous. Uncomfortable. She doesn't like being out of her comfort Zone. But TOny...he IS her comfort zone. TIVA FTW! 333 I loves it! They loves each other. ALl is right with the world!