Reviews for Tempted
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Continue! OoO
ArrancarMaiden chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ooooo, me wishes for more. Please :)
vnienhuis chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Hey. I would love to get updates for this story. My email is mon_ami92 hotmail . com
XxLockexX chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
pinoypinay5217 gmail . com

Tempted
New Life
Helping Hand

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
HinekoAkahi chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Well... this one here, Tempted? I'd like an update for that one, if it ever happens.

E-Mail: hineko hotmail . de
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
please update me because I will not let a big story get away from me.
SarahK0583 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
It seems interesting so far I would like to see more.
miarath chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sounds pretty mysterious to me, but I really like this beginning.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
aaaaaaawwwwwwwww, that's such a cool and nice prolouge! Why won't you continue it? You'll continue it right?! both the summary and the prolouge were inviting and exciting and that is a VERY RARE case in all the cool stories I've read so this one is BOUND to be really really super great so please update this soon!
Valinda Blade chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is an excellent start, please write more.
Icywolfgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I luv it! Please update soon!
perso rosa chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
that was sad i mean now cloud is an orphen :(
urfan chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Know what? If this clean sweep literally bans ALL yaoi and yuri.. I don't give a fuck. Tone down the violence and sex and have the good stories come on down.

I am DONE with feminized ass-pussy characters, high school fics, maleimpreg fics, and the dozen other terrible cliches which frankly make me ashamed to be seen reading fanfiction.

Thus, screw the ban- on the caveat that it dumps all fag-fiction.
Alec McDowell chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Not enough Wutai!Cloud fics out there, hope to see more of this soon. Wondering how exactly got gender swapped, too, as from this chapter and the summary Cloud and Zack are clearly still boys...
White Chocobo chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
PIPA? SOPA? OPEN? What are you on about?

I'm not American I don't care about their politics. What in the world does that have to do with your story. Its is irrelevant.

Please stop promoting real world political viewpoints and just stick to writing your story.

thank you.