Reviews for Yugioh GX TNG
Shadow of Eckhart chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
I notcied that Gaia and Aigis duled the most during this arc. Anyways... OMG cliffhanger! Will the next chapter only be about Gaia and Aigis or will there still be more character comas? I hope you'll update soon!
Little Menace chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Technically Gaia is dueling himself while Crypt goes after another victim and the question why has been answered i hope Destiny stays safe
Storm Dryu chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
It was INTENSE, then again, i should have expected it. Although the thing with crypt was slightly disturbing, i could actually picture it. And Unbelievably, A duel of the minds! This is gonna be fun! c ya!
An Anon Fellow chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
Interesting way of moving on after Tao's gone.
Shadow of Eckhart chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
Oh boo, Mori is unconcious. I kinda expected more of a fight. Anyways are all the Obelisk down now? And crypt is so creepy and kinda crazy who the hell is he? I'm so confused. I hope you explain things in the next chapter (which I also hope is soon)
Little Menace chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter so far cause there's chaos, everyone's heart is about to leap out of there chest, and the suspense of not knowing who's next love it :D
AnotherR chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
Wow five students down (including tao), eight to go and Ninoyima is down also. This sux. Crypt is killing everyone. I hope they don'y all die. It also seems that Crypt and gaia know each other. I need to know what happens next... Amun's strange sense of humor :DD it was rlly funny.
Storm Dryu chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
AHHHH!

I'm stuck on a cliffy! why oh WHY!

And BTW, I love how Gaia was portrayed earlier, when he threatened to tear the door down. And It's Aigis not Aegis, though most people make that mistake. And probably in the middle of the duel or at the end, Aigis takes control of half, making it like a yin-yang thing, with his clothes half and half, alternatively, and gives him heterochromia (one red eye one blue eye) as well as the hair change, and his decks fuse together, allowing him to draw a random card as they change always without prior notice, but still dissidia. c ya!

P.S. I really wanna see destiny duel again. c ya!
AnotherR chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
3 blind mice 3 blind mice but here we're gonna have like 13 dead students (sad face) anyways I'm dying to know what happens next. Is everybody gonna duel with Crypt? Cause if they are they're all gonna die (except some very special people)
Little Menace chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
Every bodies gonna die and i guess the bad ones have all the luck considering Crypt was supposed to be in a crypt a long time ago can wait to see who's next on the list
Storm Dryu chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
Im slightly disturbed, slightly horrified and greatly impressed with Crypt's deck. I just hope Gaia Survives, if not, The comatose process can expel Aigis from his body. c ya!
Shadow of Eckhart chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
So the students are gonna fall one by one. This can't be good. Also Crypt isn't Tao I guess... ABut where is Tao? I know he probably isn't dead. But I don't know much at all. And you're right this is really weird and confusing. Later~
Little Menace chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
Tao cant be dead no what a tragedy crush him Lance for killing Tao
Shadow of Eckhart chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
OMG these Cryptid cards are so weird. They're like real life the longer the rumor is around the more infamous it becomes. Anyways Crypt is kida creepy and I think he might be crzy, also uiafnbl the Death Raptor is real! Also I bet the Mothman will make an appearence as well. I bet Crypt is really Tao since his parents were like cryptzoologists or something... Anyways update soon since it is a 4 day weekend, unless your not in America
An Anon Fellow chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
Crypt is quite intruging.

And Tao, dead? I wouldn't be surprised if he's faking his death and then shows up to duel.