Reviews for Shieldmaiden of Winterfell
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
That was sweet!
Sirisha23 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Beautiful story. Your writing was really good. Lovely pairing between Arya and Jory. I hated that Jory had to die when Ned and him were attacked outside the brothal in King's Landing. Loved that you had Jaqen in the story. He was such an interesting, unique, and intricate character in this wonderful series. Loved that Bran and Meera got married. Sansa and Theon was an interesting pairing. Sansa used to be such a snob but she started changing after she was opened to the cruelty of her sweet prince Joffrey. Theon was so evil all throughout the series but he started changing in A Dance With Dragons when he rescued the fake Arya Jeyne Poole. Hope to read more wonderful fics like this one. Please do continue this or write a new fic that involves Jon Snow being the son of Prince Rheagar and Lady Lyanna Stark. Impressive. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future stories.
SIGASLSAREHC chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Great story, but feels unfinished, hope you continue it. What was the other twin called, I'm guessing Eddard! BTW you got a couple of names wrong, it is Meera and Rickon. Don't like your Sansa/Theon pairing, though. Theon was evil!
GraceOrazio chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
This is great! Not my favorite pairing, but I love it! Are you going to continue this? PLEASE do! That would make me very happy(:
Lady Bee chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
It's not my favorit couple, but it was quite impressive. I would reather read something about Jon/Arya (in a J RL universe), but you did a great job in this one. Hope to read more fic's like this one.