Reviews for IN WHICH Canada Loses Quebec: Blame America
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Pfft does america have a lie detector too? haha but good story
thatmeddlingkid chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This story is my new headcanon, though as a Texan I have to say that we are always threatening to secede. Texans seem to think that we could survive on our own.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Lol love this
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
haha flowers :D
jb951 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
what will happen to quebec?
Lapis Lazuli Ichigo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i shall forever remember that my state stands for american-ness and the right to shoot people. thank you. lol
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is my new headcanon! XD
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is perfect. I read it out loud to my friend and we both died. THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT AMERICA AND CANADA'S GLASSES DO!
ALSO: Texas actually did once try to secede... and failed.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I usually don't read Hetalia fics (mostly because I'm not a fan of Yaoi) but this was too amusing a concept to pass up. (Roses and wild west-Snicker). This was very well done, even the near-sighted vs far-sighted was well thought out. Good work.
Aestiva chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like the hc of Canada's glasses being Quebec, mind if I borrow it? I'll credit you of course. Anyway, great story!
anemix chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is really funny and I love the concept. Keep writing!

( . .)

lunar mischief chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is really funny and cute. Headcannon formed. So glad I happened upon this!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is a wonderful story. The idea is great, and the execution is awesome. Thanks for sharing! D
I chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOL! that was good...

''He doesn't have anywhere to be but he's not going to spend the whole day in bed'' made me to laugh on the wrong side of the mouth cause it's not something to be proud of but hey... it's kinda true.

From quebec, with love!