Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 2/7
Lovely...
Vernan chapter 7 . 1/21
I really enjoyed this. I especially enjoyed your characterization of Severus. Thanks for sharing!
Claude Amelia Song chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
A one shot? This story?! It would have been a waste. I loved it all seven chapters are is really good. And I really like the chapter's titles as well. I think you portrayed them really well. Good job.
Tempest Kiro chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
This story hit me there man. Like right there. Especially since knowing the timeline this story sat on it wouldn't be too long until Snape has to do what he has to do.
Good story. Wish Snape had a better lot in life but alas.
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
so cute
GoodGodHenry chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
Such a heartbreaking and uplifting story.
OfSamAndPhilosophy chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
Awww!
This normally wouldn't be the kind of story that I would read... but you made it awesome!
Adorable!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
I might be being really dumb right now...BUT WHO THE FIDDLESTICKS SENT THE LETTER TO HARRY IN THE LAST CHAPTER? Please tell me?
Schattenjagd chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
I kinda expected this, but I still wanted Snape to be his dad :) Where is the letter from? Snape? You kinda indicate that but then Snape did not actually act as if he would do anything like that. Maybe it was more like DUmbledore or Remus ...
Schattenjagd chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
haha, Snape doesn't know what DNA is :) Nice
This potion sounds pretty cruel. What does he have to do, cut his arm off like wormtail?
Schattenjagd chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
oh, please, let Sev have take part in harry's life! Be it as his father or a distant cousin or his brother or whatnot!
Schattenjagd chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
oh, poor Sev. He always dreamed about having a child but never loved a woman enough to have one (well, one who loved him back equally that is)
Schattenjagd chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
OmG This is great
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
haha, omg! Please let Snape be his dad! haha, this is so great! This is hilarious! I love some of the Severitus fanfiction here but this, just please let him actually be Harry's father :D This is great
Gleas chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
bittersweet... I hope they get a chance to bond after the wars done... well assuming Snape survives :p