Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
TeaPott chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Ahh come on! Evil cliffie! Keep up the great work and update soon!
panther73110 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Just found your story and love it already. Can't wait to see what happens next.
St Empois chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
How very intriguing! I'm SO looking forward to the next installment of your fic. I wonder what explanation you have in mind... I love that it is not a letter from Lily or a sudden message from Gringott's that will reveal the truth! This is new and really not cliché. Thank you for sharing.
marksmom chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Okay, I won't murder you...I wouldn't get my answer then, would I? I can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for writing a story that not only do I want to review, but has held my interest!
Veno7913 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
i love this! best ever!
movedfarfaraway chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
So *sniff* beautiful! Thank you so much for posting another chapter! :D
Depresnajk chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
So far I like it!Thanks for writing]
sonea91 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Wow, great story so far, poor Harry, and poor Severus also, though I don't hold the same amount of compassion for him;) Ah well, hope you'll be updating again soon)
helianthus11 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I think maybe Dumbledore may have worked out who (re)sent the letter-but I sure haven't! Thanks for continuing this! Can't wait to find out who's behind it all.
TulipNixphe chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
dumbledore should not know it would be funny if no one knew
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
thanx for the awesome story.
crazikido2 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
...what a freak'n twist this turn out to be...i like it!
Aquinea chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Wow. This is written very well! I just love it! :DDD
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Yay! I'm glad to see that you've decided to continue this story. It's going great so far and I loved it. You can't really tell where it's going at this point and I'm liking that about it. I can't wait to see whether or not Snape really is Harry's father.
Puritey chapter 2 . 6/5/2011