Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
Dragon MoonX chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
DD offered Harry a lemon drop at a moment like that? LOL No way! That's hilarious!

Okay, I've read enough of these that I think I know what is happening. Harry has to drink the potion, and if he is Severus' son his appearance will change and he'll look more like Sev, correct? ...Or, since you are so incredibly brilliant, creative, and a true master in the art of writing fanfiction...something else will occur. But what it could be, I have absolutely no clue.

Considering your talent and skill as a writer, I'd have to assume the latter of my two suggestions is correct. So, please don't keep me in suspense for too long, hon. You know your readers adore you and your work. :D
tortue0711 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Awww, I hate cliff hangers! I can't wait to read what happens next! What potion is Snape going to give Harry? I want to know! Update soon please!
Dobby'sPolkaDottedSocks chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Noooo I hate evil cliffies! D:

but how could snape be Harry's father? How coils no one have known?

Please please please update soon! I'm in LOVE with this story! :D :D
TwoChromeStacks chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Ahh come on! Evil cliffie! Keep up the great work and update soon!
panther73110 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Just found your story and love it already. Can't wait to see what happens next.
St Empois chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
How very intriguing! I'm SO looking forward to the next installment of your fic. I wonder what explanation you have in mind... I love that it is not a letter from Lily or a sudden message from Gringott's that will reveal the truth! This is new and really not cliché. Thank you for sharing.
marksmom chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Okay, I won't murder you...I wouldn't get my answer then, would I? I can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for writing a story that not only do I want to review, but has held my interest!
Veno7913 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
i love this! best ever!
movedfarfaraway chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
So *sniff* beautiful! Thank you so much for posting another chapter! :D
Depresnajk chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
So far I like it!Thanks for writing]
sonea91 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Wow, great story so far, poor Harry, and poor Severus also, though I don't hold the same amount of compassion for him;) Ah well, hope you'll be updating again soon)
helianthus11 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I think maybe Dumbledore may have worked out who (re)sent the letter-but I sure haven't! Thanks for continuing this! Can't wait to find out who's behind it all.
TulipNixphe chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
dumbledore should not know it would be funny if no one knew
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
thanx for the awesome story.
crazikido2 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
...what a freak'n twist this turn out to be...i like it!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »