Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
crazikido2 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
...what a freak'n twist this turn out to be...i like it!
RussianPirozhki chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Wow. This is written very well! I just love it! :DDD
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Yay! I'm glad to see that you've decided to continue this story. It's going great so far and I loved it. You can't really tell where it's going at this point and I'm liking that about it. I can't wait to see whether or not Snape really is Harry's father.
Puritey chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Poor Harry
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Awesome chapter. You really need to contiue with this story. I believe you will all so need more then three chapter to get it done. We ready need more. Please keep up the awesome work and please update soon.
Bob chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Ooh hehe wonder what his answer will be :-)
KuteKat133 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Please update soon. I can't wait to read more!
Dragon MoonX chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Oh yes, finally we have an update. You've just made my day complete. :)

This is an excellent chapter. Excellent right down to the very core. I don't believe I've ever read one of these where Severus did not already know in advance whether or not he was Harry's father. And the fact that Sev believes this to be some sort of joke makes this story so much more realistic. Especially the rage and attitude that Severus is displaying. That is pure, true Severus Snape.

However DD acts as though he knows something. He might be the only one in the room who truly knows - or atleast has some idea - what the real truth is. How very very interesting...

And though I'm not sure why, I find Severus' fury somewhat funny. Hearing him rant like that was cracking me up from time to time while reading. lol Oh, is he ever pissed! Wait until he finds out the truth, as I'm sure Harry WILL turn out to be his child. The look on his face when he finds that out will be priceless! XD It'll probably be enough to cause the poor man to faint!
tym4change chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
The actions and reactions of the characters in this chapter were different than I would have expected, and that helped keep it...fun wouldn't be the right word, but I'll have to settle for it .

As I said in my last review, the idea and execution are quite interesting and new. I'm glad you chose to continue this, and I'm looking forward to the final installment :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Oh dear God. I need to know what happens or I will LOSE MY MIND. T.T
marksmom chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Oh Wow! This is awesome! Thank you so much for continuing with it. I can't wait for the next installment!
Severmentor chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Oh, this is great! You MUST continue! Three chapters will definitely not be enough - I think you should cover the whole academic year. Please, please, please continue!
luna plateada14 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
aser is his father

will make a potion to sever if it is true

harry if so plowing is
ImKim chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
It is so rare that you come across one of those chapters that define Harry Potter Fan Fiction, chapters that are talked about for years to come. I believe this is one of those chapters. The end, with Harry so crushed, so lacking in hope, was unbelievably heart breaking. I really can't wait to see Snape's response. Amazing chapter!
Nanchih chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
So very odd, so very real! A blood test of some sort will clearly be needed, but the situation is so very very angsty! An accidental discovery of a situation no one living knew about - how did Hedwig figure it out? I can see at least two people fainting! Will they accept each other? Will they work out an arrangment of at least civil behavior? Will Sev quit being a spy?
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »