Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
RinYun913 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
i love this! best ever!
movedfarfaraway chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
So *sniff* beautiful! Thank you so much for posting another chapter! :D
Depresnajk chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
So far I like it!Thanks for writing]
sonea91 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Wow, great story so far, poor Harry, and poor Severus also, though I don't hold the same amount of compassion for him;) Ah well, hope you'll be updating again soon)
helianthus11 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I think maybe Dumbledore may have worked out who (re)sent the letter-but I sure haven't! Thanks for continuing this! Can't wait to find out who's behind it all.
TulipNixphe chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
dumbledore should not know it would be funny if no one knew
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
thanx for the awesome story.
crazikido2 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
...what a freak'n twist this turn out to be...i like it!
RussianPirozhki chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Wow. This is written very well! I just love it! :DDD
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Yay! I'm glad to see that you've decided to continue this story. It's going great so far and I loved it. You can't really tell where it's going at this point and I'm liking that about it. I can't wait to see whether or not Snape really is Harry's father.
Puritey chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Poor Harry
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Awesome chapter. You really need to contiue with this story. I believe you will all so need more then three chapter to get it done. We ready need more. Please keep up the awesome work and please update soon.
Bob chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Ooh hehe wonder what his answer will be :-)
KuteKat133 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Please update soon. I can't wait to read more!
Dragon MoonX chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Oh yes, finally we have an update. You've just made my day complete. :)

This is an excellent chapter. Excellent right down to the very core. I don't believe I've ever read one of these where Severus did not already know in advance whether or not he was Harry's father. And the fact that Sev believes this to be some sort of joke makes this story so much more realistic. Especially the rage and attitude that Severus is displaying. That is pure, true Severus Snape.

However DD acts as though he knows something. He might be the only one in the room who truly knows - or atleast has some idea - what the real truth is. How very very interesting...

And though I'm not sure why, I find Severus' fury somewhat funny. Hearing him rant like that was cracking me up from time to time while reading. lol Oh, is he ever pissed! Wait until he finds out the truth, as I'm sure Harry WILL turn out to be his child. The look on his face when he finds that out will be priceless! XD It'll probably be enough to cause the poor man to faint!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »