Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
helianthus11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, no-you're not going to leave this one hanging, are you? You might get a few Howlers if you do. ;)

I'm wondering where undeliverable letters do end up. Hedwig seemed rather miffed at Harry for being sent on a wild goose chase...Harry did realize that Hedwig couldn't possibly have delivered the letter to the addressee, after all...I'm guessing that, anyway. ;)

Maybe Hedwig eventually had to return to Privet Drive with an undeliverable letter? If so, perhaps Petunia confiscated and read the original letter, and reckoned that the only person she knew who could sort it all out/knew what Harry's motivations might be/could be responsible for it all somehow, and therefore deserved an insulting and scathing "forward" message because (in her mind,) he was "that horrible boy" from her and Lily's childhood?

After reading about Harry's potential consequence of sending Hedwig to try to deliver a letter to someone whom he obviously knew had gone on to The Next Great Adventure, however innocent his intentions, all I can hope is that Albus will protect Harry from Severus's wrath!
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I think this could be a very interesting story if you continue with it. I did very much enjoy reading what you've got so far.
Hobesan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I am not a huge fan of Snape as biological father either, (and maybe he isn't here either?) But this was great. I would love a follow up. Why is Snape so mad?
tym4change chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was...interesting.

Of course I'd love if you continued. I'd like to see the confrontation, the explanation, and just what you have in mind for this (because even though I have my thoughts, I know you have your own direction). I could see this continuing on for three or four more chapters, tops, and I think those could be wonderful :)

Fun idea, one I definitely think you should continue!
Elladee7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I hope you're going to continue this story! I love it and I would love to read more of it.
Gregorovitch-Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
i love this you should continue it :D
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Please plater continue it's perfect for a longer story, you can't just leave us hanging
tortue0711 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was really good. Poor Harry though, getting yelled at in front of everyone. I hope you continue this. I want to know if Snape is his father!
AReviewer chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Please please continue! It's great :)
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, you can't stop there! What happens to Harry? Does Severus think this is some kind of prank from Harry? Why did it take Hedwig so long to deliver the letter? And how did Hedwig know to deliver the letter to Severus?

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE-CONTINUE THE STORY!
ImKim chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This story really does have a lot of potential. It surprised me at the end and I was so disappointed to see it end where it did. I couldn't presume to tell you where it should go from here, I only hope it does go somewhere.
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
awesome start, but yes, I think it is most definitely not a good place to end it, particularly as a one-shot. Please continue. )
AngelTwilly chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Please please please continue this story! :D it's absolutely brilliant. This could be a Severitus yeah? :) but anyway, well done! :D
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Please continue. You've left off at such a place that you simply must write more and explain.
AJ chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
You should definitely continue!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »