Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
Gleas chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Finally someone sensible... I have known stories to run circles around this dilemma without once even considering DNA testing! Good job!
snapeophil chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Just happened upon this story and was immediately curious as to where it was headed. Thanks so much for not writing the Harry/Severus son/father ending, but rather offering a believable, changed relationship between the two. I like the way you portray Severus here. Well done. I also liked the fact, that you kept the story line close to its subject. Often enough authors loose themselves in too many characters and sub-plots.

Very enjoyable read, thank
Dutchgirl84 chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
In a way I wished it had been a positive result :)
lilmztkk chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Aww, I love the ending. It's so cute and heartwarming.
Nagini chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
OMG, this made me cry! Bravo really awesome work
AliaAtreides84 chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Beautiful story. Do you think you can do a sequel with some more letters? I really liked how you developed the story and the fact that Harry and Snape were only distant relatives. It would have been too much of a stretch for them to be father and son.
hootowl chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
in some respects, i'm severely disappointed for both of them. thank you for the excellent read!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
hello: I wanted to tell you I enjoyed your story a lot. Good representation of the situations, characters, plot. Thanks for sharing it with us. You are a good writer with lots of imagination. Keep writing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
I really enjoyed this story! I thought you portrayed the characters incredibly well. I will be checking your other stories out, you are quite talented!
Smile Black chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
I'm confused! Did Snape play the invisible Dad or what? or dumbles? I don't really think so.. so much drama and than that! I don't like to be confused!
Otherwise I'm pretty happy that I found your story ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Wow. Loved it. Great job!
ASL Anna chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
WTF... Wow. This is actually good... :D
SilverGhost chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I think.. I think I get it.
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Liked this.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Very interesting story. I liked it
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »