Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
atiaahmed chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful story, the hope and sadness was almost tangible. Of course I would have wished for a slightly fluffier ending, but that is just my Severitus-ish fangirlness speaking. Still a superb story, very well done!
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This was a really good story and the ending wasn't what I was expecting but that made it stand out more IMO. I think I know who the letter came from but I loved the ambiguous nature of it.
RainbowRabbit chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Such a moving story. You really got into the mindset of the characters I think. I'll have to read more stuff you've written now. You're quite talented!
Loves to read books chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I am crying. This story is very touching. Well done.
Blue Blossoms chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
AWW I really wished it was Snape!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I'm surprised that Snape doesn't remember any Occlumency memories of Vernon Dursley; Harry certainly had enough negative ones of them. But he has been distracted by other events, I suppose.

But I rather enjoyed this look back at paternity. Surprised that Snape cares so much about being pureblood; but then, what he really cares about is actually having a real family, which he didn't get on either pureblood or Muggle side. And since the first people who treated him like a human being (even if they were faking it) were the pureblood nuts, I can see the wistfulness.

Both he and Harry would like to have a real family, wouldn't they?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Good chapter. It's nice to see the Headmaster showing a little compassion to Snape as well as to Harry (since we never really saw it in canon).

I hope they find a connection in the genealogy books, though-that would be interesting. I suspect the connection may be through the Blacks-Dorea Black was Harry's grandmother (and given the character of the Blacks, I can see why Dumbledore preferred Petunia as a guardian), and the Blacks might well have been connected to the Princes.

Poor Harry, having to think nice things about Snape. That must hurt!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
This will be very interesting. (and I suspect that Snape is pretty sick of Dumbledore interfering in his personal life, to the extent that he never has one any more, mind you). One would think that Severus would remember jumping Lily's bones, that's for sure!

Unless a Certain Kindly Headmaster Obliviated the heck out everyone concerned, of course. Sorry, don't trust Albus one bit...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Harry jumped, but Dumbledore swiftly stepped in to calm the situation.

-Of course. Dear Albus has to jump in to make sure the two of them don't compare notes, doesn't he? This explains why, in canon, Snape never can make Harry see reason, because Harry always knows that the Headmaster will save him from any trouble. (Or why in the sixth year his nose was so out of joint when he actually had to serve detentions for almost killing Draco..).

But why does Harry look so much like James Potter, if Snape is his real dad?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
During his trek down the dark, damp and cool corridor Harry dearly wished that Hedwig could talk and explain why she'd just delivered the letter, clearly addressed to his father, to Snape?

Why? How? Harry couldn't understand at all…

Unless…

"No… no way…"

-Oops...

Well, since it's the beginning of term there shouldn't be any horrible cauldrons to clean!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
: ) liked it thanks for writing
Anthezar chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
What an amazing, well written story. Touched me quite a bit. I literally felt the longing that Harry felt, wishing, hoping that perhaps by some odd twist of fate, that Snape was his real father. Very nicely done. I totally wish for a sequel! Maybe see Harry and Snape reach a non-venomous relationship of a father/son. 3

Thanks for the delightful read!
theHuntress101 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Who's Harry's dad, then?
a kitsune's light chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
so sweet
sad but sweet!
WriterJace chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
He isn't Harry's father?
I though the whole time that he is and Harry's appearance is because of a spell. Well, it's like that in most stories.
But I like how this differs from the others!
It's a great story, I really loved it!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »