Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
WriterJace chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
He isn't Harry's father?
I though the whole time that he is and Harry's appearance is because of a spell. Well, it's like that in most stories.
But I like how this differs from the others!
It's a great story, I really loved it!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
That ending made me cry...
I had really been hoping for the samples to match...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Well, the ending was definitely unexpected. It makes me a little sad, but overall I had a lot of fun reading this. You seemed to stay well in character for both Harry and Severus. I will absolutely be adding this to my favs )
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant! Well done :D
koki chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I'm thinking i'm too optimistic for wanting it to be Snape, but I think it is Dumbledore.

Very good, not all stories need a mushy ending
terrier2468 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I loved this! The ending is so perfect, I can't even tell you! While the whole paternity issue was still in debate, I kept thinking that Snape only said he'd never been intimate with Lily Evans, and perhaps he purposefully left out Lily Potter. I don't know, I just thought about it and had wondered if that meant ge knew they hadn't been together before she was married or something. But I'm glad it ended the way it did! Thanks for this piece of awesomeness!
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
I love the last chapter, but the one thing that I don't understand is why you never mentioned who Harry's father is.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Lemon drop, Harry?

Bwahahaha! That was perfect.
Swallow B chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
I haven't been able to log in because ffnet is asking me for a 'secure code' and I haven't figured out what that means yet. Anyway, that was good. You kept the suspense until the end. I had no idea how things were going to turn out, and I love the way they did. It's a great variation on on the Severitus theme. The reply letter via Hedwig was vey touching. Hopefully, Snape will have more understanding for what Harry is going through now.
remuslives23 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Oh, that ending was lovely! I'm glad someone finally thought to ask Harry about the situation at home. I'll never forgive Dumbledore for leaving him in such a terrible home.

Great story! :)

(and YAY for you finishing one!)
remuslives23 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Gotta admit I laughed out loud at the thought of Harry getting one over on Snape! I liked that Harry finally snapped back. He was a little more passive than I think he might have been in the situation, particularly as Snape isn't holding back.
remuslives23 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Surely all pure bloods in the wizarding world would be even a tiny bit interbred by now? I do hope he's a cousin or something. Poor Harry will lose the man he's always thought of as his father only to gain a parental figure in a man he dislikes.
remuslives23 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Mm, I'm looking forward to seeing if Hedwig has decided Snape is going to be a father figure, or if the owl is, in fact, a DNA detector. :)
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh, I am glad you continued this! Snape's reaction... I can't wait to see what happens.
Mikee chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
That was sweet. That letter at the end - and Harry's comment to Hedwig - had me misty-eyed. Well done indeed.

Thank you.