Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant! Well done :D
koki chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I'm thinking i'm too optimistic for wanting it to be Snape, but I think it is Dumbledore.

Very good, not all stories need a mushy ending
terrier2468 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I loved this! The ending is so perfect, I can't even tell you! While the whole paternity issue was still in debate, I kept thinking that Snape only said he'd never been intimate with Lily Evans, and perhaps he purposefully left out Lily Potter. I don't know, I just thought about it and had wondered if that meant ge knew they hadn't been together before she was married or something. But I'm glad it ended the way it did! Thanks for this piece of awesomeness!
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
I love the last chapter, but the one thing that I don't understand is why you never mentioned who Harry's father is.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Lemon drop, Harry?

Bwahahaha! That was perfect.
Swallow B chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
I haven't been able to log in because ffnet is asking me for a 'secure code' and I haven't figured out what that means yet. Anyway, that was good. You kept the suspense until the end. I had no idea how things were going to turn out, and I love the way they did. It's a great variation on on the Severitus theme. The reply letter via Hedwig was vey touching. Hopefully, Snape will have more understanding for what Harry is going through now.
remuslives23 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Oh, that ending was lovely! I'm glad someone finally thought to ask Harry about the situation at home. I'll never forgive Dumbledore for leaving him in such a terrible home.

Great story! :)

(and YAY for you finishing one!)
remuslives23 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Gotta admit I laughed out loud at the thought of Harry getting one over on Snape! I liked that Harry finally snapped back. He was a little more passive than I think he might have been in the situation, particularly as Snape isn't holding back.
remuslives23 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Surely all pure bloods in the wizarding world would be even a tiny bit interbred by now? I do hope he's a cousin or something. Poor Harry will lose the man he's always thought of as his father only to gain a parental figure in a man he dislikes.
remuslives23 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Mm, I'm looking forward to seeing if Hedwig has decided Snape is going to be a father figure, or if the owl is, in fact, a DNA detector. :)
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh, I am glad you continued this! Snape's reaction... I can't wait to see what happens.
Mikee chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
That was sweet. That letter at the end - and Harry's comment to Hedwig - had me misty-eyed. Well done indeed.

Thank you.
xikum chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
I am glad you finished this, and it is good to also have those fics where Snape isn't Harry's dad - yet I do prefer it when Snape is his father, when the circumstances show him in need of a father-figure (like this situation). It was good to see that Snape found the maturity in himself to make that offer (at least, that's how I'm interpreting the letter); I can hope Harry will tke him up on the offer. Any chance of a sequel showing us that type of relationship development?
sevenphoenixtears chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Love the story. I really love the letter at the end. The fact that Harry does have a father figure to speak to if he chooses and the fact that he doesn't have to go on a mission to find out who that is. That knowing is enough. But I think my favourite part is when Harry is sitting in the courtyard and Snape stops to look at him and we get an insight to what he is thinking. I kind of wanted to know how the rest of Snape and Harry's conversation would have went if Dumbledore hadn't interrupted with the results. After reading the results, I think Severus' actions betrayed... disappointment? I don't know, he's hard to read, but I really wanted to know what was going on in his head at that time. I think Harry felt the same way, about to cry but not knowing why. I really like both their actions. Brilliant. Thanks.
monica62 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wooow! I'd love to read a continuing... my english, my native language is spanish.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »