Reviews for Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig?
Livvi chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Once again, great writing and plot. Really interesting!
helga1967 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I enjoy the development of the tale and love the surprise final
Nanchih chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Good ending! Resolution, and yet caring.
Blazen chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Wow, that was unexpected yet brilliant ending!
Livvi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wow, that was really good. The description was wonderful, and it ended it a great twist!
MURDER chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Okay, well, I liked it. It was really detailed and discriptive. Also, I didn't even know what was going to happen and it was just really interesting.
MURDER chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
It was awesome.
MURDER chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I liked it when I got to the end.. and saw their was more. .
MURDER chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It was good.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
You haven't given up on this story have you? Please update! Even though a DNA test seems much simpler, I really wanted to see this horrific potion carried out. I love this story and the way Harry and Snapes relationship is constantly changing. Thank you for this story.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Why isn't this a clever little potion? Very cool idea, I also love the idea that both Snape and Harry want someone to love, and be loved. And despite that fact that they hate eachother, this only solidifies the fact that there is a very thin line between love and hate. And if Severus did indeed turn out to be Harry's father, it wouldn't be the worse thing in the world, as they both thought in chapter 1. It would probably help them both... but I don't think Severus is Harry's dad... I'm intrigued though. I like how you captured the sort of awkwardness of the situation after Dumbledores departure, and how kind and firm Dumbledore is. It is good to have a rock in a situation like this. Love the story.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I am surprised at Harry's composure, I know he is confused but I'm sure he would have flown off the rails had Snape been yelling at him like that. Harry would have been struggling to stop himself pulling his wand out on Snape. However I'm really enjoying this story and am glad you didn't leave it as a one shot. At first I wondered why Dumbledore felt the need to follow Snape out of the Great Hall, but am now very glad he did. I'm not sure if you are still writing, but will continue to review anyway.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Wahh a really interesting story! I think the idea of Hedwig as being the catalyst is really good! I'm looking forward to the exciting next chapter, and how you'll leave the ending and thus their relationship!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
good
stallion-ponyta chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
so relative yes...but how close?
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »