Reviews for Error, fairytale magic input failure
Atlancia chapter 16 . 10/9
Hello :-)

I decided to write a review as soon as I finished your fic, so here it is: I really loved your story! I think it was very well written and you grasped the characters quite well. Sure, they were a little bit OOC (especially Kamui; but I liked your version of him, so that's okay) but that happens if the universe is not the same as the one in the original anime. The characters have different memories and experiences, so they are consequently a little bit OOC. And I don't think it's bad you didn't write any citrus, actually I was quite happy since I don't really like it.

I hope you keep writing und having fun telling your stories :-).

Blue Lilybell chapter 7 . 10/5
Sorry for the capslock but they're just so cute I can't even
Shingekinolife chapter 16 . 8/6
Ah I couldn't log in to review but I just had to leave a review regardless!

OMG. This story. Is. Everything.

You kept it short, simple and so very very sweet. I don't know how but I ended up laughing one minute and then tearing up the next. Fantastic job with this story! I just got into this fandom and saw everyone shipping these two for reasons I couldn't quite get... But after reading your story, I'm just as crazy about them. Lovely fic!
bakabakareader chapter 16 . 6/15
love this man good work!
IT WAS MOTHERFOOKIN AMAZING! I LOVE YOU POAKKIS! (But the Sakuya shit with Kamui, even if I knew it was gonna happen, killed it for me, but that's another story)
Isosceles chapter 8 . 5/20
This is literally the only time that I appreciated Kamui's presence in the story. Good game, Kamui, good game. You did good on choosing Okita.
Isosceles chapter 6 . 5/20
mitsuki chapter 16 . 5/7
Everything was so cute!
The whole story was amazing!
I really enjoyed this 16 chaptets!
You deserve all the kudos of the world!
Such a lovely, nice and funny story!
I loved the way you presented kagura and sougo relationship!
Awwww and the last part! So cuteeee~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing with us the fic!
I hope you continue writing...i would love to read another okikagu fic from you someday x3
Currently-addicted-to-OkiKagu chapter 7 . 4/28
awww sooo cuuute god damn it!
Maxxii chapter 16 . 2/11

Just wanted to let you know; Your story, this whole story, is utterly awesome! Right now I just finished reading it for the second time (the first time being a view months ago) and I absolutely love it. I can just see it playing out in my head. The way you keep them fighting and swearing at each other fits so well and as a Okikagu-lover the fluff parts are making me giggle out loud! I know it's already been a year since you updated and finished the story but I just wanted to give you the kudo's you most definitly deserve!

Great job on the story, I really loved all sixteen chapters and I hope you yourself are happy about the outcome and doing great yourself! I really hope you'll make more Okikagu stories!

(From Holland)
Moi-Master chapter 16 . 1/24
lol we're some horny mutha fuckas.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
OH GOD this chapter is adorable I can't handle this anymore I will literally cry.. OMg.
i love okikagu chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
cuteeee i really love it.. i had already read it like 200 times and i still love it
i hope you continue writing okikagu fic's cause you are very good at it.. abd i know the next fic you write i will love it as well!
Pahreza chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Yo. Cute story. I like this pairing very much.
A little feedback though. they are also small pet peeves of mine so you are 100% allowed to disregard my message. :)
Skip unexpected things like a sudden pregnancy. I notices early how it said that the culture didn't allow for kisses on the mouth, but from that and to suddenly they had sex? Having the author to explain this important point in the ending seem flat.
In your story you also occasionally skip the third person perspective into that of a storyteller. Like when you use phrases such as "anyways". It's not a problem that you do it, but would be better if it were more consistent throughout the story.
And ofc this is an AU story but i missed Kagura being more able to defend herself.
Other than that, keep up the good work. Thx for the story.
EclairisXD chapter 16 . 9/16/2015
I'm glad I didnt drop this fic for two years :) Congratulations for finishing this author-san :)