Reviews for Error, fairytale magic input failure
animeotakugirl69 chapter 16 . 7/19
I love this. WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC OF THIS OTP! PLEASE!
Dreaming fantasia chapter 14 . 6/26
Man this sure is so out of character but at the same time so cute and mushy
YukiOnna11 chapter 16 . 6/18
This story just became my most favorite OkiKagu story as of now. The plot is really amazing and the flow of the story is smooth. I even cried when I read a specific chapter (I forgot which chapter, sorry xD) and I can really feel fluffnes. I feel very happy and satisfied. Thank you for your amazing work
Flickering Hope chapter 16 . 4/8
Such a sweet(?) ending! This was a really great OkiKagu story.
To be honest, I can't decide whether I'm lucky to be able to read this story completed in one fell swoop or unlucky since there won't be anymore updates. Either way, thanks for writing this story _
CordovaDivarn chapter 16 . 3/17
First, I should apologize for not reviewing each chapter individually, but I started reading this at three in the morning until I could no longer fight sleep and started reading it from the time I woke up until the time I had to leave for work. :)
I wasn't going to originally read this (I don't usually like AU stories), but the staggering amount of reviews made me really curious! I knew it had to be good if you had that many reviews. :) I really loved this. Kagura and Sougo were very much IC. I could picture the whole thing in my head. :)
Reading how many times you had to edit certain chapters made me sympathize with you. Writing is tougher than most people think so I feel like I should congratulate you and thank you for sticking it out to the end. It cheers me up when an author doesn't give up on a story. :) Thanks! :)
Bere.Lel chapter 14 . 3/9
omg this chapter it's so T.T
Risuki Taka chapter 16 . 2/28
UGYAAAA! Kagura...pregnant?! XD
Wanna see kagura and sougo lovey dovey after wedding, and see their children :3
And...why okikagu kiss scene just once on last scene #plak! (By the way, sorry for my bad english, hihi) :3
Madam Bakunawa chapter 16 . 2/20
Wait..its..its...finished...? ;U;

...

Can I ask for a sequel?

-le dodges brick and runs away-
FY chapter 16 . 2/19
SINCE WHEN DID THEY DO IT TO GET HER PREGNANT LMAO!

great fanfic btw, my first time reading an OkiKagu fanfic and to say it was pleasant was an understatement. I read all 16 chapters in a row. Thank you for the job well done :33
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 16 . 2/18
I know that this is one very lousy review.. and was just left after reading the whole story but really the nagging thought won't go away. I just hope that you answer this... or will even read this.. but..

WHEN DID THEY ACTUALLY DO IT?! I'VE SCANNED THROUGH THE WHOLE THING AGAIN BUT I DIDN'T EVEN SENSE THE TWO OF THEM ACTUALLY DOING THE BLASTED ACT! HOLY SHIZZLES...

-MVDR-
Ryuuta chapter 16 . 2/2
Ugh, I forgot my password so I couldn't log in to my account T.T *ignore it :P

It's over... :'D
I almost forgot about this fanfic thanks to Gorilla's trolls these past weeks T.T Gintama fandom was being devastated by that damn Gorilla... orz

To be honest, I didn't expect the pregnancy. It was too soon for idiots like them XD

Kamui and his sister-complex *cough
And what's with him and Sakuya getting enganged? Noo! Kamui should be with Takasu-I mean, with me! #slapped

poakkis, thank you for ended it beautifully. And thank you for soothing my worn-out heart with their stupid-cute interactions :)

Hail OkiKagu 3

Regards,
Ryuuta

P.S : Sorry for bad English. It's not my native language ;)
Noiz Viruz chapter 16 . 1/31
I love it! Hahaha! As expected from a Gintama ending! Always full of randomness, hilariousness, surprises, and awesomeness! XD I really like the ending, no I LOVE it! It's your kind of cliche endings (well that's what Gintama is XD) and Kamui's sudden appearance and crashing on their wedding is so EPIC! XDD especially when Sougo called out Kagura's name :3 Hahaha! This is just hilarious! The best OkiKagu fic I've ever read with the characters staying IC XD even if there's some fluff lol at the end oh they're so sweet and cute even though they've been calling each other names XDD Their way of how they show their love is very much like OkiKagu, I really love this couple :3 Anyway, thank you for writing and finishing this story! And if you'll ever write an OkiKagu fic again someday, I'll be surely there to read it XD More power to you! This is kawaiinekochan16 btw (I dont know if you'll remember me I've reviewed one of your chapters a long time ago XD dont know what chapter it is coz I forgot sorry) and I've change my name, just saying XD Till next time we see again! Love yah! :)
chocopaste chapter 16 . 1/26
loved it! great story i enjoyed it the whole way through
chocopaste chapter 15 . 1/26
aww cute xDDD
chocopaste chapter 13 . 1/26
nooooo i hope its not like canon where mitsuba dies thaat would be just too sad!