Reviews for Wedding Chatter
dr-calzona chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is sooooo cute. I absoulutley love this story. I could see it happening like this on the show if Castle and Beckett do get married. Great story. (:
Toto chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Outstanding!

Please write another Castle-fic, soon.
halaci chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It was so nice, thank you for this new story! Sorry to react this late, in the past days I spent my time chasing the real Beckett, Stana in Zlin at the Film Festival. In real life she was shamelessly perfect, I'm just trying to come to myself.
WonderTwinC chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This definitely made my day. I grinned like an idiot the entire time I was reading it. The part with Kate and het dad was amazing. I have also realized that I am emotionally invested in Sookhold and Rebecca.
xfcastle chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sweet! Thanks!:)
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
that was amazing writing! i absolutely loved this story!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Nice. I like this.
CovenStine chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Stream-of-consciousness over half an hour that gives a full back-story and sets up another fantastic story?

Absolutely awesome.

Totally terrific

Et al.

The wording and imagery are great, throw in the well shown bittersweet sense of the day for kate, and it's superb.

Thanks for sharing!

~C
Shell chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Aww.. This the day all Caskett shippers hope for.

It was great to see things from her point of view.

I wish I could read about the actual wedding ceremony.

Would they write their own vows? Would they include

"Always" in them? It's a nice story. I'm glad I read it.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
im a babbling crying mess of to many emotions! oh that was so cute!

loved it.

Love NCISchick xooxoxo
caskett-case chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is pretty much perfect. :)
coco chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I'm assuming, in your third paragraph, you meant callor lilies, not 'calla lilies'. Good start though. Will read rest once corrected.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wonderful to hear her thoughts. I hope we get to see this day.
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Lovely. A delight to read. Thank you.
Dani Pink Cloud chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awww, this is so cute! I feel like this is definitely the kind of thing Kate Beckett would be thinking on her wedding day. Way to nail it. And - and - so dang cute! 3