Reviews for My Duty to My Sister
Rei Eien chapter 1 . 6/18
I know it's been a long time since you have updated this story, but I do hope you will find inspiration to finish this one day. I have to admit that the prologue confused me because I thought you were talking about Rukia who was lying next to Byakuya I presume? And it seems that you ended the prologue with something of a foreboding of bad events to come. Not sure if the foreboding is that Hisana dying or the combination of events that brought Byakuya and Rukia together without love in their relationship.
Please update! This story has so much potential :)
I reaaaally want Byakuya and Rukia to end up together.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
OMG the feels! Ukitake is so sweet and chivalrous to Rukia, kinda rooting for them but I know that he only views her as a sister despite Rukia obviously crushing on him. Would love to see more interaction between them. As for byaruki, I'm not exactly sure what to feel atm. Obviously they share similar emotions about the situation and it's supposed to be dark and all but there has been limited correspondence between them despite their 'nightly duties'. I can sort of understand why you made them have a distant relationship between them in the beginning because atm Rukia doesn't exactly view byakuya as a brother so there would be room for their impending relationship to grow.
Graciously waiting and looking forward for your next update. Hope you haven't abandoned this fic as it has sooo much potential and is so gripping
Pandorkable chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Crying but at the same time loving it. So confused with the feels right now.
Mymina chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
I couldn't undetstand how giving an erotic book to a virgin the night she gonna loose it, can help her to get throught it.
Mymina chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
What idea Hisanna has in mind?
I don't think she want this baby for herself.
I mean, she knows that she could not survive to raise a child. So,she put Rukia in this situation aiming that like the mother of the heir,she will get a great position in the kuchiki household. After her death.

Hum, it is the most fine supposition I can make about Hisanna.
For the others,she just must Die .
Mymina chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Oh-oh ! The worst is going to happen
Mymina chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Thank you juushiro!
Courage Rukia!
Mymina chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Big thanks to juushiro,she has someone to count on.
Huh? The most embarrasing situation a girl can have with a doctor.
I'm feel dizzy.I love ByaRuki but there was nothing of the ByaRuki here; beside digusting sex betwen them...ooouh! I want to cry when guess myself at her place.
Our first time is sacred.
I'm also sorry for Byakuya; he's a good husband however.
Mymina chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Hisanna is so guilty... how dare she?!
Poor Rukia and Byakuya.
Mymina chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I like to imagine that it s gonna be sweet betwen these two...I love them so much! * *
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
I love this. One of the best RukiaxByakuya fic.
kei chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I love this fic ... I hope that someday Continues
Rei Eien chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
You know Rukitake is possible. They are good for each other. Though I do love Byaruki as well, but there's got to be more angst on his part first and for him to lose a lot more before it can be a love that is truly just Byaruki in my opinion. *shrugs* Looking forward to the next chapter.
kei chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
I love this the history of this fic... was my first ByaRuki and is certainly one of my fic preferred. I hope someday it again update.