Reviews for The Cores
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
S'cuse me, just going to go and try not to cry
Azera Bell chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Poor guy, they lie about a lot of things... like cake lol. I love the end too
Topaz18 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I always wondered what happened to them...
Stormael chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Gregory WHEATLEY? It's a joke that Space wanted to go to space with a man with the last name Wheatley, because of Portal 2's ending...
Khenstrial chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Wow, very believable and true-to-the-origial backstories! I hope you plan on continuing this because I would love to read more!
Khenstrial chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
sinclairchap chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Now do Wheatley!
Literally Device chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I love this fanfic. Not only is it original but very somber and accurate to Aperture and it's history, from how it treated it's employees to it's downfall.

And alot of these chapters made me cry. ;_;
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
God this story is spooky!
mosaicpuzzler chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Wow, this is really interesting! All your backstories are really believeable and interesting. I can't wait to read the rest! I'm especially excited to see how Wheatley is involved in all this, since he's shown up so much in your story. Keep up the awesome work!
infinityphoenix chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Nicely done. It makes sense that somwthing like this would happen, since the scientists probably would have removed the anger core if they had the chance. Seriously, there's no way that it could have inhibited GLaDOS' urge to kill at all. If anything it might have encouraged it.
Witchy Bee chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
I think this was one of the best chapters yet, and not just because I'm a huge Rattmann fan - you captured him perfectly, but the way. Keep up the good work!
coincidencless chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
It's back! Yay! Very nice how Anger wasn't, well, angry to begin with. Do Intelligence/Cake next!
Emily-Of-Midgard chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Poor Anger, he only wanted to see his wife.

I REALLY like how you didn't make him an angry person to start with.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
The world's best name is Craig.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »